Drinking Game: The Dark Knight Trilogy
aka: The Dark Knight Saga
Drinking game for Batman Begins and The Dark Knight:
- Drink whenever someone dies
- Drink whenever the words "bat" or "fear" are said (yes that includes "Batman")
- Hey! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Let's not go overboard here! We're trying to get people drunk, not KILL them.
- If anyone does die, that counts as another drink for everyone else.
- Drink whenever Batman uses a gadget
- Drink whenever Alfred gives a speech.
- In Batman Begins drink whenever someone says the phrase "water supply."
- In The Dark Knight drink whenever The Joker laughs.
- In The Dark Knight Rises, drink if you can't understand what Bane's saying or have to ask someone what he just said.
- Every time a memetic line appears, everyone watching must recite along with the character. The last person to do so must drink.
- The xkcd rule: Every time replacing 'Batman' with 'a man dressed as a bat' makes a dramatic sentence hilarious, drink.