Drinking game for Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Try doing these without dying (or really having to pee):
- Take a drink every time a melody is repeated in a different song or different context. Two shots if the lyrics are different the second time.
- Take a drink every time someone gets killed. Another drink if he/she is killed by Sweeney. Another if he/she is killed by a razor. Down the whole bottle if he/she is/turns out to be an important character.
- If you make it through the finale, congratulations.
- Take a drink every frickin' time you hear a "Ballad of Sweeney Todd." Beware, there are several.
- Take a drink every time a character sings the word "Sweeney" or "Johanna."
- Good luck getting through the opening.
- Take a drink every time the fourth wall is broken (i.e. characters singing to the audience and addressing them directly).
- Take a drink each time you hear a pun. When you get to "A Little Priest," look out.
- Take a shot every time a song gets stuck in your head. Try this one at your own risk.
- Take a drink every time you hear a factory whistle. Take another if it's played when someone dies.
- Use this one with caution: Take a drink every time you hear a really clever rhyme.
- Take a drink every time you think something along the lines of: Aw... that's so sweet. Too bad it all goes downhill from there...
- During "Ladies in their sensivities", take a shot each time Beadle says "My lord".