Drinking Game / Super Smash Bros.
You'll get smashed
in no time. Play in a 5 stock or 5 minute multiplayer match on any stage, with items but no teams (preferably). You can't pause to take a drink.
- Drink when you get KO'd
- If you're playing Stock Match, and you wait until the revival platform disappears automatically, drink again.
- If you get a legendary in a Pokeball, take a drink
- If you get a Goldeen in a Pokeball, everyone else drinks
- If the Goldeen came from a Master Ball, everyone takes two drinks.
- If the crowd chants your name, everyone else takes a drink because you're awesome.
- If you are playing as Dark Pit note , take a sympathetic drink for his sake while the others take theirs.
- If you use a Smash Ball, drink.
- If you fail to KO anyone with your Final Smash, drink again.
- If you somehow manage to SD while/after using your Final Smash, drink again.
- If you're hurt while taunting, take a drink for arrogance. Two if you play as the Duck Hunt Duo.
- If you lose all your lives or finish the match without K.O.ing anyone, finish your drink
- The winner of a match gets to deal out a drink to someone, the loser has to take a drink
- Alternatively, take a drink relative to your position ie. the winner takes four drinks, 2nd place takes three, 3rd takes two and 4th takes one. The better players receive the handicap of being drunk, so everyone's playing ability levels out fast.
- If an explosive spawns on top of you while attacking and then explodes, take a drink out of sadness.
- If you're playing on Gaur Plain (not Omega Mode or 8-Player Smash), take a shot each time Metal Face shows up.
- Take another shot if he just flies away rather than being defeated.
- If Pit or Dark Pit SD when using their respective arms, take a drink. This includes when you're playing as either of them.
- If Meta Knight Drill Rushes off the stage, take a drink. Again, this includes when you're playing as him.
- If playing on the Miiverse stage, take a drink if a meme post shows up. Add a sip if Donkey Kong is in the fight and an Expand post comes up.
- If an insult post comes up, take a big drink. Finish in a bit of rage if it's directed at your character.
- If an inappropriate post comes up, take a drink. Reaching for the Brain Bleach is optional.
- If a call for a certain character to be voted in as DLC comes up, drink.
- Take another drink if they aren't even a Nintendo character.
- And another if they aren't even a gaming character.
- A post talking about how Ness is Sans? That deserves a drink.
- Down the glass if it is for freaking Shrek.
- Take two drinks if a post comes up saying '(Insert) will never be DLC'.
- If an impressively well-drawn piece of character art comes up, drink.
- If a post that's nothing to do with the game, or even gaming at all, comes up, drink. Optional extra drinks if it's clearly just being used to soapbox personal opinions.
- Take a drink for every "Sanic" joke you see. Take an extra drink if Sonic's not even fighting and you see one.
- For every KO you score with a hammer/golden hammer, everyone else must take a drink. However, if your hammer breaks/the golden hammer is a fake, or if you SD without killing anyone else while holding a hammer, finish your drink.
- If you KO everyone else with the Dragoon, they all must finish their drinks.
- If you grab a stopwatch and the only person it slows down is you, take a drink.
- Take two drinks every time you accidentally grab a Poison Mushroom, thinking it was a regular one.
- For Melee and Brawl: If you SD on the track of Big Blue, take a drink.
- For Brawl: If you SD off the left side of the stage's track, everyone else takes a drink with you.
- If you get caught and abducted by Boss Galaga, Nabbit or the Beetle item, take a drink. Take an additional one if it was your own Beetle.
's Adventure Mode:
- Whenever a character's name appears during their first appearance, take a drink.
- Whenever a cutscene goes into Bullet Time, take a drink.
- If a character says something, take a drink.
- Whenever someone is revived from being a trophy, take a drink.
- If the trophy is laying down during revival and the revived character is already shown standing instead of getting up, take another drink.
- Whenever the Airship theme plays, take a drink.
- In every case of Recycled Soundtrack (i.e. a song not newly arranged for the game), take a drink.
- Whenever you hear a song that's not in the sound test, take a drink.
- Anytime a song plays that isn't in that stage's My Music list, take a drink.
- Every time Tabuu uses Off Waves, take a drink.
- Take a drink every time you fight Little Mac in For Glory. That includes when you play as him.
- Take two drinks every time Little Mac Jolt Haymakers off the stage and self-destructs.
- If the game lags, drink as long as it takes to get back to normal.
- If you find yourself fighting a well-known tournament player (such as ZeRo or Mew2King), take a drink to ease the pain.
- If you win against them, take two drinks to commemorate your success.
- If you fight in For Glory and the match ends up being a Fox Mirror Match, raise your glass and shout the old phrasenote , then take a drink.
- Every time someone ragequits on you, smugly take a drink.
- Take a drink if you get banned from online.
- Down the bottle if it's because of a glitch.
- If you enter a match that has turned into a taunt party, take a drink, then join the fun.
- Take a drink every time you hear "Roy's our boy!"
- Take a drink whenever you encounter Diddy Kong online. Like with Little Mac, this also applies to when you play as him.
- Take a drink every time Diddy does a down-throw-to-Up-Aerial combo. Take another sip if K.O.'d from said combo. Saying the phrasenote is optional.
- Take a shot every time you're up against Captain Falcon. This also applies if you play him.
- Two if it's Captain Fabulous.
- Take a shot every time they try to down aerial you off stage.*
- Take a shot every time they try to go for something flashy and then KO themselves accidentally.
- If they unnecessarily finish you off if your recovery comes up short, AKA "disrespect" you, down a whole bottle to numb your pain. *
- Take a shot every time you get connected to a Japanese person and they immediately leave.
- Take a shot every time you go up against Ganondorf and they try to Flame Choke you on the ledge or offstage.
- Take two if they succeed.
- Take three if they do it and win because of that.
- Take four if they land it on you while facing away from the ledge.
- As stated with Falcon, if they gratuitously finish you off if your recovery comes up short, AKA "disrespect" you, down two whole bottles to numb the torment. *
- Take a shot if you go up against Charizard and they spam Flame Blitz.
- If they accidentally self-destruct with it by going too far off the edge, chuckle at their pain and finish the bottle off.
- Take a shot every time you go up against Marth, Lucina, Roy, or Ike and they counter spam.
- Take two if you get hit by one of them.
- Take a shot every time your opponent uses a pink alternate color. *
Classic Mode for
- 1st: 0 shots.
- 2nd: 0.5 shots.
- 3rd: 1 shot.
- 4th: 1.5 shots.
- 5th: 2 shots.
- Bonus Rule: Take one shot immediately if you get KO'd by a Final Smash.
Master Core. for
- Get a glass (for each player), separate from your actual one. The drink in the glass represents the gold on the fiend's scale; fill it proportional to the gold invested (chosen difficulty level). If you lose a match, you'll lose gold on the scale; drink proportional to the gold lost.
- Drink when an intruder appears.
- Drink if you run out of stock in a match and your partner carries you through.
- If you end a match with 2 stock, you're doing too well! Two drinks.
- Drink if an AI is KO'd by doing something stupid.
WiiRikeToPray rules for
- This is where it gets interesting...
- Take two drinks once you encounter Master Core.
- If you dodge one of Master Giant's attacks, take a drink.
- Take a drink for every form of Master Core you defeat.
- If you make it all the way to Master Fortress, take two drinks.
- For every enemy you defeat inside Master Fortress, take a drink.
- If an enemy destroys another enemy, take two.
- If you fall into a yellow wall or the acidic urine inside Master Fortress, take a drink.
- Gross, right?
- If you use the Heart Container, take a shameful drink.
- For every heart you destroy inside Master Fortress, take a drink.
- Down your drink if you beat all forms of Master Core, another if you beat Master Fortress.
- If it's 9.0, you beat Master Fortress without losing a life and without using the Heart Container... Drink up all your booze, wine, martinis, margaritas, anything with alcohol. ALL OF IT.
- 1. Fall = 1 drink
- 2. Spiked (meteor/shine) = 2 drinks
- 3. Loss = 1 drink
- 4. Winner = Hand out 1 drink
- 5. Falcon/DK punch = 1 drink
- 6. Samus fully charged shot = 1 drink
- 7. Explosive self-destruct = 1 drink
- 8. Hit by homerun bat swing - 3 drinks
- 9. Jigglypuff rest = 1 drink
- 10. Take a Maxim Tomato = 3 drinks
- 11. Take a Heart Container = 5 drinks
- 12. KO'd by stage environment = 1 drink
- 13. Stage spike = 3 drinks
- 14. Sudden Death loss = finish drink
- 15. Lose all lives before anybody else loses one = finish drink