A Drinking Game you can play while you're watching a Stephen King
NOTE: This drinking game has been known to kill people. TV Tropes
is not responsible for causes of death or injuries occured by playing this drinking game. Please drink responsibly.
- An unexplained evil force without justification for its existence.
- A disabled child with magic powers.
- The setting of the story taking place in Maine at some point.
- An antagonist without any redeeming qualities.
- Bonus points if they're childhood bullies.
- Details that teeter on the perverted.
- A racist remark.
- An atheist.
- Evil religious people espousing morality, especially when it comes to sex
- Flashbacks. You can skip this if you're watching It.
- Depraved Homosexuals
- Animals being hurt or killed
- A major character is either addicted to or recovering from an addiction to alcohol or drugs.
- A major character is a writer/poet/storyteller.
- Take an extra shot if it's the main character.
- A reference to a previous King work.
- An Internal Monologue which devolves into Stream Of Consciousness.