Drinking Game: Stargate SG-1
Drinking game for Stargate SG-1:
- Take a shot any time Stock Footage is used, such as when the gate opens, when there's a shot of the outside of the mountain, or when they're traveling through the gate.
- Or when the Gate is only shown by cheap lighting effects, or not at all.
- Take a shot any time someone is Engaging Chevrons.
- Take a drink any time someone says "Kree!" Take two if it's not a Goa'uld saying it.
- Have a drink any time a character dies.
- Have another if the character is Russian.
- Have another drink if it's a main character. If it's Daniel Jackson, finish the bottle.
- Have a sip whenever a trope is lampshaded.
- Every time O'Neill references Sci-Fi, for that matter.
- Take a shot any time Teal'c says indeed.
- Take a shot every time General Hammond reverses his decision.
- Step one: Take a drink every time a planet is revealed to have temperate forests surrounding the gate. Step two: Die from alcohol poisoning.
- Have a sip every time Jonas does the exact thing Daniel would have.
- And a full shot whenever he overeats.
- Have a sip whenever somebody's eye's flash, and a shot if it's a main character. Maybe only two sips for Sam.
- Whenever extra-terrestrial humans talk in that stilted voice and leave off contractions.
- Whenever Jack does something profoundly out of character for any reason, take three sips. If he cusses at Daniel, take a shot. Only once per scene if he acts that way for a whole episode.
- Whenever Jack says "Magnets," have a sip. Two if he's offering this as a real explanation to a superior.
- Whenever General Hammond and Teal'c very visibly make the same scowl.
- Or whenever Sam awkwardly adds an extra "Sir" in a sentence when talking to Jack or the General.
- Or when Daniel awkwardly knows another language that he has never referenced before and never will again.
- Two whole shots whenever Hammond steps through the gate or otherwise goes into the field.
- Finish your drink every time a "Foothold" situation (hostiles in the mountain) is called by name.
- Have a shot every time you see a Goa'uld Ha'tak mothership.
- Take a shot when you hear this exchange, and vice versa:
O'Niell: Daniel?Daniel: Jack?