Drinking Game / Star Wars: Battlefront
To be played in offline Conquest or Assault mode on any land or any space battlefield respectively.
- Whenever you're killed, take a drink.
- Take two if you're killed by a native, such as an Ewok or Wookiee.
- Take three if you're killed by friendly fire.
- When one of your Command Posts is taken from you, take a drink.
- When you capture a Command Post, take a drink.
- When you use a Hero, take a drink.
- When you die as a Hero, take a drink.
- When you die as a Hero as a direct result of either friendly fire or your allies running into your path, take two drinks.
- When you get into a vehicle, take a drink to make sure you're drunk-driving.
- Every time you kill the friendly AI, take a drink.
- Every time it's not your fault, take two drinks.
- Every time it is your fault because you've killed them on purpose for being a pain in the ass, take three drinks.
- Whenever the AI crashes a ship into a hangar wall, take a drink.
IF you ever somehow play online:
- Take a drink whenever someone throws a det pack at you
- Take another drink if it was a land mine.
- Take a drink if you're sniped
- Take a sip if they actually sniped you rather than no-scoped it.
- Whenever the announcer says that the enemy is losing reinforcements, take a drink.
Star Wars Battlefront III
- Take a sip every time you get killed by the Cycler Rifle/DL-19 combo.
- Take a drink every time you accidentally jump into your own thermal detonator.
- Take 2 if it was a thermal imploder
- Empty the cup if you jetpack into an orbital strike
- Drink everything you can if you get mid-air roadkilled.
- Take a sip every time you miss a melee. (I claim no responsibilities for any deaths due to alcohol poisoning)
- Take a shot every time you get spawnkilled.
- Take a drink every time you get into an AT-AT but don't get more than a couple kills.
- Take 2 if you bring down an orbital strike on an area full of rebel scum but don't get any kills.
- Take one every time a significant amount of time n the AT-AT is wasted by a clever player.
- Take a victory sip every time you use the jump pack to dunk on an enemy vehicle or large enemy force.