Drinking Game: Star Wars Battlefront
To be played in offline Conquest or Assault mode on any land or any space battlefield respectively.
- Whenever you're killed, take a drink.
- Take two if you're killed by a native, such as an Ewok or Wookiee.
- Take three if you're killed by friendly fire.
- When one of your Command Posts is taken from you, take a drink.
- When you capture a Command Post, take a drink.
- When you use a Hero, take a drink.
- When you die as a Hero, take a drink.
- When you die as a Hero as a direct result of either friendly fire or your allies running into your path, take two drinks.
- When you get into a vehicle, take a drink to make sure you're drunk-driving.
- Every time you kill the friendly AI, take a drink.
- Every time it's not your fault, take two drinks.
- Whenever the AI crashes a ship into a hangar wall, take a drink.
IF you ever somehow play online:
- Take a drink whenever someone throws a det pack at you
- Take another drink if it was a land mine.
- Take a drink if you're sniped
- Take a sip if they actually sniped you rather than no-scoped it.
- Whenever the announcer says that the enemy is losing reinforcements, take a drink.