Drinking Game: StarKitsProphcy
A Drinking Game for the fic Starkits Prophecy.
- Someone changes names.
- Jesus or God is mentioned.
- Somebody shouts (Big "NO!", Say My Name, etc).
- There's a Dramatic Ellipsis.
- There's a Dear Negative Reader author's note.
- Any Accidental Innuendo or Freudian Slip.
- Someone dies.
- ... And then comes back to life with no explanation.
- Drink again if it's a Heroic Sacrifice.
- Someone falls in love with Stargleam.
- Stargleam or the author expresses disgust with homosexuality.
- Stargleam's eyes are mentioned.
- If her eyes have changed color since the last time they were mentioned.
- You read something so nonsensical, even by Starkit's Prophecy standards, that you can't begin to imagine what the author was trying to convey.
- Someone speaks in a language other than English.
- The author demonstrates a severe misunderstanding of feline biology.
- Every time you see a variant of "then he left."
- The author draws religious parallels to something happening in the fic.
- The canonical warrior code is broken by Starkit, and nobody cares.
- "Jesus" is spelled correctly.
- "Rogue" is spelled correctly.
- Firekit is actually mentioned.