We've switched servers and will be updating the old code over the next couple months, meaning that several things might break. Please report issues here
Drinking Game: Merlin
Drinking game for Merlin
- One shot every time you see Uther do something and have a geek moment because you think of Giles.
- Half a shot for any shipping moment. Any ship.
- For the third season, a shot for every evil glare of Morgana's that goes unnoticed.
- Take a shot every time Morgana gives an evil smirk
- Or if you're watching seasons one and two, a shot for every time Morgana wakes up panting from a nightmare, or stares mournfully out of a window.
- Take a shot for every time The Great Dragon says the word 'destiny'.
- Take a shot every time he mentions Arthur and Merlin's destinies are combined
- Take a shot every time he mentions restoring magic to Camelot
- Take a shot every time Uther executes a sorcerer
- Take two if he tries to have Gwen excecuted as a witch and fails
- Take a shot every time someone refers to Merlin as 'Emrys'
- Down your glass/bottle if a special tournament or celebration is being held at Camelot
- Take a shot for every Big Damn Kiss that blocks out the sun.
- Take a shot for every chase scene that happens in a forest.
- Take a shot for every time someone claims that an event was the work of magic.
- Take two if it involves Gaius saying "Sossery"
- Take a shot for every time Morgause calls Morgana 'sister'.
- Take a shot if a villian wants to kill Uther/Arthur because of a deceased loved one
- Take two if that loved one could use magic.
- Take a shot for every time the Isle of the Blessed is mentioned or visited
- Take a shot every time Arthur tells Merlin not to act like a girl
- Take a shot whenever Arthur calls Merlin an idiot
- Take a shot every time Merlin calls Arthur a prat and two if he calls him a royal one
- Take a shot every time Merlin decides to ignore advice.
- Take two if it came back to bite him in the ass later.
- Take a shot every time Arthur appears shirtless
- Take two if he's naked (or wearing a towel)
- Take one every time Merlin uses magic and Arthur conveniently misses it because his back is turned, he’s in the middle of a duel, or he’s unconscious
- Take two if it happens right in front of him.
- Sip very, very lightly every time the guards are idiots or someone is left unguarded.
- Take a drink if someone uses the "Merlin's in the tavern" excuse.
- Finish your drink if Merlin uses his Great Dragoon disguise.