- At the end of a race, drink your position. 1st player drinks one drink, 2nd player drinks two, etc. Not recommended for races with more than 4 players!
- If you use a blue shell, Bullet Bill, Chain Chomp, or lightning bolt, take a drink
- If the leader dodges the blue shell, take another.
- If you use a blue shell in 1st place and get hit with it, take an entire bottle.
- If you get hit by a blue shell or lightning bolt, take a drink
- If you fall into a pit, lava, the sea, etc., take a drink.
- If you hit a fake item box, drink for not paying attention.
- If you slam on the brakes to avoid the blue shell while in 1st place or are trying to take other people with you in the explosion, take a drink.
- If you do this with the finish line in sight just as you're about to complete your final lap, chug your drink.
- If you get hit anyway, take two drinks.
- Every time you pop a wheelie in Mario Kart Wii, take a drink.
- Take a shot for every character, mechanic or item from a previous game that you really liked that didn't make it into the one you're currently playing.
- If your own Bob-Omb explodes on you, take a drink.
- If you're racing on Baby Park in Mario Kart 8, take a drink every time the music speeds up.
Drinking Game / Mario Kart
To be played on any course of grand prix, with items. You can't pause to drink.