- Take one drink every time a character is introduced with an inappropriate accent.
- Take one drink every time [[Artistic license]] is taken in regards to mythology.
- Take a sip when a character is portrayed as somewhat sympathetic but really shouldn't be because of their actions (Zeus in particular).
- Take a sip when it's the reverse.
- Take a sip (small is best) every time someone dies.
- Take one drink whenever someone displays hubris.
- Take two if someone else dies because of this.
- Take one drink whenever a female character is punished for something that clearly isn't their fault but that of a male character (gods included).
- Scull your glass whenever Titans are actually mentioned/appear.
- Take a drink whenever the subject of humans not needing gods comes up.
- For the sequel especially, take a sip every time someone says 'Brother'. Include 'Father' if you are feeling suicidal.
Drinking Game / Clash of the Titans
These rules are for the remake: