Drinking Game / Avatar: The Last Airbender
"Please, sit. Why don't you enjoy a cup of calming jasmine tea?"
Drinking game for Avatar: The Last Airbender
Green tea or matcha shots is recommended; should alcohol be used, green tea shotsnote
or apple-green tea cocktail
- Take a shot for the Frothy Mouth Fanboy. Take two if he appears more than twice in the same episode.
- Take a sip every time someone mentions Aang is the Avatar.
- Two if it's Aang himself. "I don't usually play this card, buuuut..."
- Three if he goes into the Avatar State
- A drink if Aang being the avatar is met with indifference or hostility.
- Any time honor or tea are mentioned, take a swig.
- Take two if the person mentioning honor or tea is someone other than Zuko or Iroh, respectively.
- Take a drink whenever a guy is shirtless.
- Take a shot every time Zuko hits the floor.
- If he hits a wall, take two.
- If he hits a ceiling, take three.
- Finish your drink if it was somehow caused by Aang.
- Take a chug whenever a ship gets wrecked.
- Every time Aang or Ty Lee end up upside down, take a shot.
- Any time Sokka goes into full Deadpan Snarker mode, take a shot.
- Every time Katara is fierce/scary, take a shot.
- Every time Toph is sarcastic, take a sip.
- Take a small drink every time Toph's blindness is mentioned/alluded to.
- Take two whenever Appa swoops in to save the day. And an extra one for every person that gets thrown about in the process.
- Take a drink every time cabbage appears on screen
- Down your whole drink if a cabbage cart is destroyed and someone yells 'MY CABBAGES!'
- Take a drink whenever Sokka mentions his boomerang or space sword.
- Drink every time a member of the Gaang says the words "have to," i.e. "You have to do this," etc.
- Take a drink any time you hear a character say the name of one of the 4 elements.
- Take a sip every time (a member of) the Fire Nation does something evil.
- Take a sip every time the death of Katara and Sokka's mother is mentioned/alluded to.
- Take two if it's by Katara
- Take a sip if someone from the Fire Nation attacks someone else (i.e. take a sip every time the Fire Nation attacks).
- Take a shot whenever Toph refers to Aang as Twinkle Toes.
- Take a drink anytime Sokka screws up majorly.
- Take a small sip if Aang does something that should have killed a person i.e. throwing them into freezing waters, throwing them about and such. Warning caffeine overdose or alcohol poisoning, depending on the drink of choice WILL occur.
- Take a sip every time the words Fire Nation are spoken.
- Take a shot every time Aang references his past, ie: mentioning visiting somewhere before he was frozen for a hundred years/mentioning some wisdom a monk had imparted to him.