Drinking Game: A Very Potter Musical
Drinking game for A Very Potter Musical
Take a drink for every time...
- Malfoy mentions Pigfarts.
- A male actor hits a really high note.
- One for every time Ginny says "Wowee, Harry Potter!"
- One for every time Ron has a snack when entering the screen.
- One every time Red Vines are mentioned in the Sequel.
- Chug if someone doesn't want a Redvine.
- One every time Hermione is made fun of for being ugly.
- A sip for being unable to draw.
- One for every time Lupin is only in briefs.
- One every time Tyler Bruensman's character dies.
- One every time Cho says "y'all".
- One every time Goyle refers to himself in third person.
- One every time High School Musical is mentioned, and one for Twilight in Senior Year
- in the Sequel, make it two for HSM.
- For that matter, make it a straight CHUG for every single Disney reference.
- One for every time Umbridge says "momma" or "wo-MAN" or refers to herself in third person.
- Once every time the "did you get my text?" conversation is said.
- Make it once everytime someone gets a text from Umbridge.
- One for every time Snape says "What the devil is going on heeeere?"
- One for every time Umbridge puts on her psycho killer face.
- One for every ambiguopus moment between Quirrell and Voldemort.
- One for every quote they use from Avatar: The Last Airbender
- One for every time Cedric says "find" or any variation
- In the Senior Year, one for everytime Voldemort says diary and then corrects it to journal
- One for every time someone says "totally awesome"