would like to pretend never happened on the internet.
- 4Chan/b/: before Boxxy showed up, or in some cases before it became widely known.
- In fact, the user base on /b/ is even more fractured, some disapprove of the raids, others hate how others showed up to repeatedly post the same stuff over again, and those who think it should have started in the first place, and so on and so forth.
- Most of the other boards just like to pretend /b/ doesn't exist. Usually invoking Rules 1 and 2.
- Due to recent events /v/ is getting this treatment as well.
- It is one of the rules of The Church Of Blow that we do not talk about episode 23. Okay, the fandom accepts that video 23 exists, but Cornelius doesn't. Used again later with Bernard repeatedly saying that the viral, musical number Youtube Is My Life never existed and he didn't remember making it.
- Demo Reel is divided. Those who hate the series like to pretend the whole thing never happened, while those who enjoy it only ignore the final Nostalgia Critic tie-in, "The Review Must Go On". It also gets stricken from canon by people who thought Critic's send-off in To Boldly Flee was perfect.
- Among Critic's fans are those who are divided between liking his new reviews and those who disregard everything after To Boldly Flee.
- Many Benthelooney fans want to pretend that the revival seasons NEVER happened due to flanderization, retcons, Character Derailment and having the Nostalgia Filter of his older videos omitted to get more viewers. Many are comfortable with the video series ending after Ben's third Nickelodeon rant or Ben Strikes Back.