What are these tangentially existing things of which you speak? This is a Just for Fun page. TV Tropes does not lend itself to being discontinued.
- There was never a wiki tool called Troper Tales, ever.
- There is no Fetish Fuel Wiki. And there never was.
- The Sexual Harassment and Rape Tropes were never removed due to a senseless act of censorship by Moral Guardians. They weren't restored either, due to never being removed ever.
- What the hell is Fanon Discontinuity? Surely there's no such thing as people acting as if fictional events were never imagined as if it actually matters and speaking of it in a condescending tone and interrupting something off-topic just to say it doesn't exist, or it becoming so ridiculously common that the gaps in memory can only be explained by a massive series of gas-leaks.
- The Live Action TV page on Fanon Discontinuity was always the length it is now. Reports that it was originally much longer and claimed that pretty much every single part of Doctor Who never happened are clearly mistaken.
- There was never a strikethrough markup tag. EVER.
- Nobody on the face of the Earth spends hours upon hours reading through a massive catalog of tropes used in television or other media. That would be wrong. Nor would anyone have bothered wasting such inordinate amounts of time creating such a catalog. And they certainly wouldn't do something as silly as cataloging fictional events within a series that they choose to ignore. I mean, they have a page on the idea, but it's completely hypothetical. As is the rest of the catalog, of course.
- No one on TV Tropes Wiki has ever Potholed anything that may have even been mildly confrontational to the Take That article. That would be rude and idiotic. Also wrong.
- I don't exist. These words are nothing more than a figment of your imagination, brought on by hours of sleep deprivation. These hours imagination, brought nothing on by hours words are nothing sleep hours words are nothing deprivation hours of sleep more than a figment hours imagination, brought nothing on by hours of sleep deprivation...
- I object to the first statement. If your world can be deceived, you still have to exist in it. Why? Well to draw on Descartes, if you can be deceived about something, than that indicates that the something has to be there to begin with (even if nothing's there, nothing is that something). If are deceived, and you think you do exist, than you can say that you are being deceived and you do exist. However, if you didn't exist, there'd be nothing to deceive, so by the mere act of thinking, you prove your own existence. All the rest I can take.
- Ah, but the non-existent troper above never claimed they were deceived into thinking they existed, they claimed you were deceived into thinking they existed. Except that they didn't actually claim anything, because they never existed. Um.
- There is no such thing as planet Earth. Hey wait a se... (Insert pop sounds)
- Nothing can be conclusively proven to be real other than yourself. And you could be wrong.
- You are all mere mental images conjured by my brain.
- "Nothing Exists saves empty space and you, and you are but a thought."
- Mark Twain, The Mysterious Stranger
- If you see a sentence that seems to be missing a word, it's not because it used to link to "I Am Not Making This Up," a page which never existed and certainly never used to be linked to from every single even remotely unusual event. Sometimes people writing online just accidentally miss a word. I Am Not Making That Up!
- I Am Not Making This Up and So Yeah are finally, FINALLY Canon Discontinuity. And some of the Tropers Rejoiced.
- This Troper never existed. (Wait... oh dear.)
- Zero-Context Example doesn't exist either, and it certainly did not reduce the overall quality.
- There was never a fetish page called Naughty Tentacles. Nor an index of Porn Tropes.
- This page does not exist.
- There was never a Troll who messed up the Berserk Button page and put up naked pictures of anime men on it, ever.
- Similarly, no troll ever replaced entire pages with the sentence "i am ilmurov.", and naturally the content was never restored since it was never deleted in the first place.
- There was never a trope called Baby Got Back.