Due to the fact this is a long running show
, this character list does contain unmarked spoilers for the entire series, so please tread lightly or not at all.
As of October 2014, this page contains marked spoilers for the current season (season 14) and unmarked spoilers for season 13. Read at your own risk.
open/close all folders
Francesca "Frankie" Hollingsworth Played by Sara Waisglass (Season 13- )
"Mom, it's so unfair. I'm expected to be a saint and my brothers get away with murder!"
Frankie is Miles's younger sister, and twin sister to Hunter. In contrast to her older brother, she doesn't make or get into trouble. She gets along with her father and goes along with his campaign, much to Miles's chagrin. Even though her father sings her praises, Frankie is emotionally insecure, especially in regards to her looks.
In season 14, Frankie is trying to shed her little girl image. But her mother doesn't treat her like a teenager, which is especially egregious as Frankie's brothers can basically do (and have done) anything. Frankie is tired of the Double Standard
and also at odds with ZoŽ's controversial idea to raise money for Power Cheer.
- The Cheerleader: Albeit briefly, as ZoŽ forced her off the team.
- The Heart: Frankie has (so far) has not been outwardly mean towards anyone. She's the first one of the Power Cheer squad who was friendly towards the geeky Arlene, usually mediates conflicts in at home and at school, and is the Only Sane Woman in her family. She brought up the morality of Degrassi Nudes and could only do one topless picture before she felt dirty.
- Hidden Depths: Frankie is a comic book geek.
- Fragile Flower: Being denied a spot in the Degrassi modeling showcase sets off all her self-doubts, to the point where she considers plastic surgery to look better.
- My Girl Is Not a Slut: Mrs. Hollingsworth treats Frankie different than her brothers when it comes to relationships, and even notes the Double Standard, stating that her brothers can't get pregnant.
- "Not If They Enjoyed It" Rationalization: Frankie stops short of saying that ZoŽ deserved to be raped, but says that she enjoys male attention so much with Keisha chiming in on her behavior at the party. The season 14 promo indicated that ZoŽ is still pissed at her for this.
- Only Sane Woman: It's becoming quite clear that Frankie is the only person in her family that isn't a mess, and also she was the only person skeptical of ZoŽ's Oomphchat scheme.
- Parental Favoritism: Frankie and her twin brother are liked much more than her brother Miles by their father, mainly because they don't make trouble.
- She's All Grown Up: Chewy had this reaction seeing her in a bikini, as he always thought of her as Miles's bratty little sister.
- Those Two Girls: She's usually seen with Keisha as part of ZoŽ's Girl Posse, and that's pretty much it for the majority of season 13.
Hunter Hollingsworth Played By Spencer MacPherson (Season 13- )
"Real world people always disappoint. Online, I'm a hero."
Hunter is Frankie's twin brother and Miles's younger brother. Like his sister, he goes along with his father's well-oiled campaign machine. Unlike his sister, Hunter is a stark loner and a generally creepy teenager. A lot of the student body is unnerved by him, but Hunter is equally upset with their bullying behavior.
- Alliterative Name: Much like the girl he was "seeing" online, Becky Baker.
- Fake Guest Star: He is only seen a few times in season 13, but he has a pretty big connection to two main cast members, namely he's their brother.
- Loners Are Freaks: Hunter displays some seriously concerning behavior, but ultimately is harmless and everyone takes his introversion as creepy.
- The Internet Is for Porn: His avatar and Becky's avatar have cybersex.
- Parental Favoritism: He and Frankie are more liked by their father than poor Miles.
- That One Player: He's very good at Realm of Doom, so much so that he's lost touch with reality.
- Troubled, but Cute: Just seeing the way he interacts with Becky after she breaks up with... his avatar, it's pretty obvious that he may be just as emotionally damaged as his brother Miles, if not more so.
Lola Pacini Played By Amanda Arcuri (Season 14- )
Lola is a freshman girl introduced in season 14 as part of Power Cheer squad. She primarily hangs out with Frankie, ZoŽ, and Shay. Lola is a bit of an airheard and she is flighty, but she's also has a spunky personality. She's known for her purple and pink dyed hair.
Shaylynn "Shay" Powers Played By Reiya Downs (Season 14- )
"No boy is worthy of my room."
Shay is a freshman student at Degrassi, and is also a star cheerleader. She's driven by success in sports and academics. She also has high standards for boys, which is unfortunate because the boy she likes doesn't feel the same.
Arlene Takahashi Played By Devyn Nekoda (Season 14- )
"Well, whatever [the cheerleaders] have coming, they deserve it."
Arlene is a young freshman, and in contrast to the other girls on the cheerleading squad, Arlene is a geeky girl who loves comic books and she even wears elf ears to school occasionally. Her nerdy nature makes her a prime target for the Power Squad.
- Asian and Nerdy: She's of Asian decent and well, geeky. She also really likes comic books.