Deadpan Snarker: Web Animation
- Raimi Matthews from Broken Saints.
- Charlie The Unicorn.
"Were on our way to Candy Mountain, Charlie!" "Yeah, that's great.""I think I died long ago, and you two are my eternal punishment."
- Homestar Runner: Strong Bad. Strong Sad sometimes fulfills this role when he isn't busy being The Eeyore.
- The Emperor from If The Emperor Had A Text To Speech Device constantly snarks from his throne at Kitten, Magnus and the universe at large. The delivery of his lines is helped by the fact that he speaks in Computer Voice.
Kitten: So the Necrontyr became the Necrons?
Emperor: Someone give this man a PhD. This is some serious brainpower here.
(Magnus finishes Calling the Old Man Out)
Emperor: Good, Magnus. Give that revenge shit your best shot.
Dominique (after Karamazov's lengthy rant): Hey, Fyodor? Maybe you should just preach them to death?
- Dominique, Karamazov's literal right-hand man, has his moments as well.
- Foamy the Squirrel provides the page image.
- About half the cast of Red vs. Blue, especially Grif and Church.
Simmons: Well of course it sounds stupid when you say it like that.
- With the Exceptions of Caboose, Donut, and Sister
- Lampshaded when the Reds ask Grif to come up with his own plan and he's unable to think of anything. "My skills lie more in listening to other people's plans and telling them what's wrong with them."
- The Director judging by the letters we hear dictated in Reconstruction has a pretty sharp pen. When explaining what 'The Meta' is to the politician who's new oversight he resents he describes it as "nothing more than an entity seeking to increase its power in these confusing days after the war. From my perspective, that seems to be a common occurrence at the moment." Ouch.
- Nearly all of Pilot 479er's few lines fall into this category.
- Surprisingly enough, the super-logical AI Delta is a Deadpan Snarker too. It works so well for him because he seems so serious, people just don't expect his sarcasm. The fact that his assigned Freelancer partner, York, speaks Snark as his native language, may have something to do with it.
- A lot of characters in TTA fall into this category, but Kirbopher15 is by far the worst offender. It gets worse when he goes into 1111 form and is openly acknowledged as being an asshole in said form. Which is quite odd when you realize that had season 4 been produced, Phaxal would've been revealed to be Kirbopher1111. It's not the reveal, it's that their personalities are entirely different, Kirbopher1111 for the most part is a snarky asshole, while Phaxal is a somewhat melodramatic guy who's definitely evil, but doesn't seem to be entirely sure on what his evil goal is.
- Gary to Roamin the Paladin in Unforgotten Realms. Usually in the form of blunt, tactless explanations of how Roamin is being stupid.
Roamin: Gary, why are we even friends?
Gary: Well, no-one will be friends with you, and I enjoy pissing on people's parades.
Roamin: Better reasons than most, I suppose.
Gary: Not really, it's probably the worst reason for being friends out of anyone who has ever used the word "friendship" to describe their bond with another person.