Darth Wiki: Super J Generation II
Super J Generation II
is the sequel of Super J Generation
, who takes place two months after the events of the previous story, after our heroes finally defeat Light Yagami and Yami for good
and each and almost every character returns to their respective universes.
Two months after the final battle in the Void World, Rock Howard
has many mysterious nightmares about Leina
, who returned to her world after the final bout too. Most of Rock's nightmares involves Leina being cursed by the Swamp Witch and how her sister Claudette becomes the queen of Gainos, while proceding in trying to conquer the Continent, and possibly, the rest of her world, just like she tries to do in Queen's Blade Rebellion but this time with some extra help from many baddies from other series
Trying to find an explanation for his nightmare, Rock finds some counseling from Rose
and, by sheer coincidence, or not
, the Cross Gate
who allows to travel between dimensions, is open and Rock jumps to the Fantasy World, this time trying to find Leina and finding out what's going on...
...Except that, this time, the things will not going to be so simple like the last time...
Episode I Other series planned to be included
This story provides examples of:
- Anyone Can Die
- Back from the Dead: Thanks to the Kabuto's Edo Tensei, almost every dead villian (and heroes) were resurrected to wage war against the heroes, not only the ones from Kabuto's original setting but also from other series.
- Berserk Button:
- Big Bad Duumvirate: Let's see: Yuuki Terumi, Kyubey, DIO, Werbellia, Ragyo Kiryuin, etc, plus basically every resurrected dead villain, not only from Naruto, plus from other series, thanks to Kabuto Yakushi and the Edo Tensei.
- Cosmic Horror Story: Contrasting with the prequel, what began with a war against a queen in another world, ends with waging a interdimensional war, not only against many of the bad guys from many other series, but also fighting against Ultimate Madoka whom Terumi tricked her.
- Darker and Edgier: Compared with the prequel, since the things will going From Bad to Worse and almost Anyone Can Die: Just to give an idea, the Queen's Blade Rebellion arc is more darker, violent and gorier (but without reaching Berserk-style levels) than the original series and it's just the beginning.
- Don't You Dare Pity Me!: Branwen doesn't like being pitied by Cody, despise she and Cody shares many things in common, including their love for fighting.
- From Nobody to Nightmare: Nyx. Despise not appearing canonically in Rebellion, she's back again and this time she wants revenge from Elina for everything she did against her in the past, including defeating her in the QB tournament last year. And for that, Funikura really screwed her so bad she doesn't care if she lives or dies, as long she can be able kill Elina (and anyone who stands in her way). We later find out that Hazama increased Funikura's power without Nyx being able to find out, as Funikura screws her mind even more as he already does in canon.
- Pummel Duel: