Darth Wiki: SOS Unlimited Character Sheet
Characters that will appear in SOS Unlimited
if it ever gets written.
The Core Team
Other Important Characters
Hope Gottwald, AKA Vengence
- Boisterous Weakling
- Bullet Hell: Her primary means of fighting. She doesn't have the skill or the experience to be The Gunslinger, so she compensates by spraying bullets everywhere.
- Catch Phrase: "...Pleabiens!"
- Daddy's Little Villain: Subverted, as Future!Gilgamesh had made a Heel-Face Turn somewhere down the line.
- Ditzy Genius: Very good at building things, and is very knowledgeable about a vast number of topics. And yet she almost never uses any of this intelligence because doing so would be "beneath her".
- Distaff Counterpart: To Gilgamesh. Aparrently being a Jerkass runs in the family.
- Dumb Blonde: Double subverted; she's book smart, dumb in common sense.
- Easily Forgiven: Future!Gilgamesh, Present!Shirou, and Present!Sakrua are willing to forgive her for her soul-sucking rampage; Gilgamesh because he's her father, Sakura because she went through something similar during the Grail War, and Shirou beacuse he sympathizes with Sakura. Everyone else, not so much.
- Evil Counterpart: To Shirou Emiya.
- Generation Xerox: Played with. She didn't inherit any of her parents' powers or skills, in fact she learned more from "uncle" Shirou than anyone. Despite this she tries to emulate her father's past self as much as possible.
- Half-Human Hybrid: Deconstructed. While she does have Servant powers even as a half-servant, her powers are very irregular and she needs lots of prana to stay alive.
- Informed Ability: Deconstructed. He knowledge is almost as great as Shulk's, and her Noble Phantasm would by all rights maker her an pretty fearsome villain if she was just a tad more competent.
- Irony: Her noble Phantasm lets her turn anything else into a noble phantasm by placing a part of her soul in it, and her irregular "Thief" class ability lets her use other Servant's Noble Phatasms if she can steal them. These are both things that Fate/Zero Berserker could do that Gilgamesh couldn't stand. And Gilgamesh is Electra's father.
- Loony Fangirl: Is a huge fan of Gilgamesh, and attempts to emulate his attitude and style. Kinda makes sense given that she's his daughter.
- Ooh, Me Accent's Slipping
- Parody Sue: She's attractive, athletic, (kinda) smart, has a great singing voice, and she's half Servant. She's also unpleasant, bad at fighting, Genre Blind, and has a ego the size of Texas.
- Phlebotinum Dependence: Being half-Servant, she requires far more prana than a regular Servant just to stay alive, let alone use her Noble Phantasm. While she had an Amulet of Dependency that mitigated this weakness, she loses it during a fight with Shulk, forcing her to resort to more drastic means of aquiring prana...
- Red Herring
- Her name, combined with hints that someone is trying to start a sixth Holy Grail War, would imply that she's the Electra from greek mythology. She isn't.
- She claims to be half-servant, implying that Saber isn't her mother.
- Sadistic Choice: Caius gives her one of these; either she becomes his minion and help him destroy the timeline, or become a mass murderer in order to aquire enough prana to stay alive and be hunted down by everyone, including her father.
- Stable Time Loop: Electra kills Saber beacuse Saber is trying to stop Electra from aquiring more prana, which prompts the heroes to revive her human self. Later on she has Electra with Gilgamesh, and since Saber is now human Electra is half-servant, which means she needs lots of prana to survive, which means she kill saber for standing in the way...
- Kid from the Future: She's the daughter of Gilgamesh and Saber, long after Gil's implied Heel-Face Turn.
- Spoiled Brat
- Throwaway Guns: Her power lets her turn anything into a Noble Phantasm, but the guns she uses her power on keep breaking because a gun cannot become a Noble Phantasm. Of course there's more where those came from...