Marked for Death
is an ongoing Harry Potter Dark Fic
written by this troper
Summary: During the First War, Death Eaters do bad things. A grand time is had by all
. Except the dead ones
This fanfic provides examples of:
- Aerith and Bob: The Five-Bad Band consists of Bellatrix, Rodolphus, some other guy depending on chapter, Evan, and Edmund.
- Ambiguously Gay: Rosier and Wilkes. They are.
- Anyone Can Die: Averted. Only characters who are dead in canon die. Still, that's half the cast.
- Ax-Crazy: Most of the protagonists. Bellatrix and Rodolphus are the most notable.
- Bishōnen: Rabastan. Rosier, too, to a lesser extent.
- Brother Chuck: Lucius mostly disappears after Chapter Three, as the author decided she didn't like him. He comes back from time to time, though.
- Dark Fic
- Darker and Edgier: Hoo boy.
- Everyone Is Gay: Not strictly true, but Rabastan, Rosier, Wilkes, Barty, and Regulus all are. Considering the size of the cast...
- Evil Cannot Comprehend Good: Variant: Voldemort can't, but most of his Death Eaters can.
- Gory Discretion Shot
- Ill Boy: Rabastan.
- Love Dodecahedron: YA RLY.
- Lemony Narrator
- Narrative Profanity Filter
- No Accounting for Taste: Bellatrix and Rodolphus are Type 2.
- OC Stand In: Most of the cast, by necessity.
- Single-Target Sexuality: Bellatrix is 'Voldesexual' (probably canon, but what the hey).
- Schedule Slip
- Spiritual Successor: To the writer's Old Shame.
- Twitchy Eye: Rabastan.
- ‹bermensch: Voldemort. Rabastan would like to think that he is this.
- Villain Protagonist: The entire cast, with varying degrees of 'protagonist'.
- Writers Cannot Do Math
- Yandere: Rodolphus. Also Rabastan and Narcissa.