Darth Wiki / Dungeon Heroes
A spanish webcomic from the author of CROWLEY
which so far only exist in the mind of its author and in a few character desings.
A High Fantasy Cliché Storm
(and that is not always a bad thing
with a good level of Lampshade Hanging
that basically runs in the Rules of Cool
, Dungeon Heroes
tells us the story of a trio of mercenaries and bodyguards: the half-orc Ervin Steelflint, the halfling Bregh Greenmosh and the mysterious elf Sayla. The trio will be involved with the exiled princess Faerin Faraladh Galleanadra II
and her guardian mage, the ditzy Ronald Eberlestein, in their quest to destroy an old relic, stop the return of the armies of darkness, defeat the current Evil Overlord
and maybe survive all of it without mental scarring. Along they way they will be joined by a wanderer paladin, Nyarl
, that has secrets of his own.
This unpublished webcomic provides examples of:
- Action Girl: Sayla.
- Faerin slowly evolves into this.
- Action Mom: Karzha, Ervin's mother.
- Affably Evil: Russah, The Dragon. It helps he is also a Noble Demon.
- Absurdly Sharp Blade
- Special mention to the sword found by Ervin: It looks rusted, has no magic properties whatsoever... and somehow is the sharpest sword in the world.
- Aerith and Bob: You've names like Ervin, Faerin, Nyarl... but also others like Ronald, Albert...
- All Girls Want Bad Boys: As a rebellious princess, at first Faerin it's attracted to Ervin when she thinks he's the typical roguish merc. When he shows he's actually a Nice Guy, she falls harder for him.
- A God Am I: Played with Vlakan, who actually was a god and only wants to regain his old power.
- Alien Sky: The world of Ghe has three moons.
- Alternative Calendar
- Ancestral Weapon: Nyarl's sword belonged to his mother.
- Ascended Extra: Rouda Sacor, the female dwarf warrior-mage who helps the main characters ends becoming the most recent member of the team.
- Bad Ass: Almost everyone.
- Bad Ass Normal: Bregh the halfling and Ervin the half-orc are probably the most 'normal' of the team in skill terms.
- Badass Boast: A quite humble one from Ervin.
I am nobody. I am no Chosen One
, no great hero, no bastard son of a king. I'm the son of two soldiers that fought in opposite sides. I'm just the man that is going to stop you.
- Badass Princess: Faerin.
- Big Bad: Vaklan a.k.a Vakh Ur Rham, the Old God of Blood
- Bigger Bad: Hraman Ur Dra, Goddess of Entropy
- Big Eater: Ervin, Bregh and Faerin.