An upcoming CGI Webcomic project by the Troper SSJ Kamui
about some Mathematicians who have to improve an Algorithm which can predict the attacks of an Eldritch Abomination
Species called Caine.
This series, if published, will feature the following Tropes:
- Paranormal Investigation - The protagonists are a group of Mathematicians which have to investigate the Caine attacks and improve a mathematical algorithm which can predict future caine attacks.
- Eldritch Abomination - The Caine are an alien Species whose exact form isn't even understandable by normal humans. Most humans are only able to see them a short time before they attack. And then, most people only see some body parts like arms but not their whole body. There is the question what motives do the Caine have and if they are really evil, but nobody can answer these questions.
- Nightmare Fuel - Aliens which can attack nearly everywhere and people can't even see them until they attack. When they attack, it may look like tons of skeletal arms with tumors on top which look like lots of skulls try to grab you. On most victims, the Caine often cause [[Gorn| a disgusting massacre]]. After the caine disappears, it leaves a deadly amount of electromagnetism.
- Shout-Out - To Starship Troopers, the philosophy and history teacher of Karala and Madoka, Jacques Vincent Dubois is named after the Character Jean V. Dubois from Starship Troopers
- Professor Riemann is named after a mathematician who created the theory that every non prime number is the product of 2 prime numbers.
- Freud Was Right - The shape of the Caine is partly Inspired By the paintings of H. R. Giger, so, this is ofcourse present.
- The Professor - Professor Szabo, Professor Riemann and Professor Rosenberg, the inventors of the Algorithm
- City Noir - The City is the typical asian Cyberpunk Night Cityscape and in the interiors the typical Film Noir Volume Lighting Technology is used frequently.
- Cel Shading Will be used on the characters.