Darth Wiki: Bioplasma
Unpublished works...the worst part of unpublished works by Flameguard -the ones in his head-Practically this(Bioplasma=working title) is a narrative text started for school that has gone too far, and is still going(that means it's very unfinished). Science Fiction mixed with some survival horror. Maybe will reach novel status. Maybe not. Will see.—-
Bioplasma provides examples of:
- Absent Aliens: Absent sentient aliens. Not that humanity has reached outside the solar system.
- All Theories Are True: Bioplasma is based upon some theories that life may exist as dust particles suspended in plasma.
- Artificial Gravity: Used, the Carmina station has artificial gravity generated by rotation. The spaceships however...
- Asimovs Three Kindsof Science Fiction: Adventure.
- Casual Interplanetary Travel
- Colony Drop
- Creepy Monotone: Aldrim does this regularly.
- Cybernetics Eat Your Soul: How Madison sees Aldrim, and other transhumans.
- Fantastic Racism: Transhumans are not held in high esteem amongst some people.
- Gone Horribly Right: How it turns into horror.
- Holographic Terminal: Portable ones.
- Humans Are White: Averted.
- In the Future, Humans Will Be One Race: Humanity is heading that way, with
- Kinetic Weapons Are Just Better
- Mega Corp.
- No Transhumanism Allowed: Transhumanism was made illegal before the main events of the story. One character was uplifted to the state of transhuman after that.
- Not So Extinct: Not many people know of the actual number of transhumans.
- Our Doors Are Different
- Outgrown Such Silly Superstitions: Mostly
- Silicon-Based Life: Actually plasma.
- Space Pirates
- United Nations Is A Super Power