* Given that the [[http://libarynth.org/_media/power.jpg Hybrid Assistive Limb]] suit can so far only fit shorter people, it's a very good way of giving little women super-lifting powers.
* [[http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/india/6253878/Worlds-youngest-female-karate-black-belt-arrives-in-UK.html Varsha Vinod, 5-year-old black belt]].
* Giuliano Stroe. Just because he's about six doesn't mean he can't kick your ass.
* Kid bodybuilder Richard Sandark.
* [[http://www.ctv.ca/CTVNews/Health/20070530/strong_toddler_070530/ Liam Hoekstra]].
* [[http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/highschool-prep-rally/10-old-naomi-kutin-sets-women-world-lifting-145919498.html Naomi Kutin]] record holding weightlifter, elementary school student, Wiki/TVTropes example.
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Wln6hCS5Hs Maryana Naumova]], a cute 12 year old who can benchpress up to 80kg (1.5 times her own weight). And she's itching to break that record.
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogdtieznB4Q Abby Watson]], 13 years old holder of eight world records in powerlifting.
--> When I tell them how much I can lift, most people say: "I'm not gonna mess with you anymore!"