Yui Itsuki is a voice actress and singer born in 1984, and works in Holy Peak agency as a voice actress. She is also the lead vocalist for Yousei Teikoku
. She is noted as Moe in Da Capo
and Kira in Futakoi
Yui Itsuki provides examples of the following tropes:
- Aloof Dark-Haired Girl: Arguably this.
- Ascended Fangirl: Voiced Paula in Black Butler
- Costume Porn: All her outfits
- Creator Cameo: In addition to providing the voice of one of the characters and her band providing some of the game's music, she makes an appearance in The Guided Fate Paradox as the Music Shop manager under the name "Lady Yui".
- The Cutie: In an alluring-yet-creepy way. Also resembles Mio Akiyama to such an extent that some may mistake her for a Cosplay Otaku Girl.
- Eerie Pale-Skinned Brunette
- Fluffy Fashion Feathers: In her hair and as part of her outfits.
- Gratuitous German: Often.
- Hair Decorations: Hats, feathers, flowers, veils, lace, ribbons, and many others.
- Hime Cut: Her signature hairstyle.
- I Am the Band: Arguably this for Yousei Teikoku and Denkare.
- Impractically Fancy Outfit
- Improbable Hairstyle: Perfectly straight, silky, jet-black hair. With a few red highlights.
- Lolita Fashion: Elegant Gothic Lolita.
- Ms. Fanservice: Very well-known for this. There's not a single outfit of hers that doesn't show her shoulders or legs. And even if she's wearing non-revealing attire, she still finds a way around it somehow.
- One of Us: She's skilled in HTML/web design. Also, she is an avid fan of Black Butler, even having a voice role in the anime itself.
- One-Woman Wail: In some of her songs.
- Only Known by Their Nickname: Averted. She is known by both her real and stage names.
- Unlimited Wardrobe: Elegant Gothic Lolita dresses. A whole lot of them.
- Visual Kei
- Widget Artist: In many ways.