"The best thing about having brothers and sisters is that they're brutally honest. My brother just got the 'Narnia' game, and first thing he does is kill me in it! Six times, over and over again!"William Moseley is an English actor, born on 27 April 1987, currently best known for appearing as Peter Pevensie in the film series The Chronicles of Narnia. He had starring roles in The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe and Prince Caspian, but only briefly appeared in The Voyage of the Dawn Treader, as the character is absent in the book on which the film is based.When casting for The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe in 2005, casting director Pipa Hall recommended Moseley for the role of Peter. From the first day of auditioning for the role of Peter Pevensie in The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe, it took a further 18 months before he officially won the role and was cast.He is also working on upcoming films like The Selection and The Silent Mountain.Currently stars as Prince Liam on The Royals.
This actor provides examples of:
- Big Brother Instinct: With Georgie Henley. To the point where they acted just like their movie counterparts. She even stated at one point that he really was the big brother she had never had.
- Determinator: As Peter and in real life as well. In fact, his real life personality greatly influenced his character.
- Like Brother and Sister: With both Anna Popplewell and Georgie Henley.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: The red oni to Skandar Keynes's blue, as Moseley is much more extroverted, Hot-Blooded and talkative than the reserved, collected Keynes.
- Vitriolic Best Buds: With Skandar Keynes and Ben Barnes.