List of Works:
open/close all folders
Dangan Ronpa works
Fire Emblem works
- What's In A Name?, in which Corrin muses on his other name: Kamui.
- Jealousy, in which Corrin gets envious about Azura coddling Keaton's fox tail.
- Cracked Mirror, in which Corrin fears that his ability to be a good father to his to-be-born son has been affected by Garon.
- Chronicles of the Unexplored series:
- The Invisible Princess (Link), a Fates prequel which fleshes out Queen Mikoto into a fully-fledged character.
- The Lost King (Link), a companion piece to The Invisible Princess, albeit focusing on King Garon of Nohr.
- Fire Emblem Fates: Aftermath (Link), an immediate sequel following The Invisible Princess, The Lost King, and Fire Emblem Fates: Revelation.
- The Dragon and the Songstress (Link), a fairy tale based on FEF: Revelation…framed as Azura coming up with it on the fly after Kana asks her for a bedtime story with a good dragon in it.
Star Wars works
Tropes associated with T.A.O.:
- Adaptation Expansion: One of her specialities, especially when it comes to Fire Emblem Fates.
- Author Appeal: Includes, but is not limited to:
- In-world cameos, and out-of-world Shout-Outs.
- Connections between works. Corrin's discomfort with his (to-him-alien) birth name, Kamui, addressed in The Invisible Princess, but first came up in the one-shot What's In A Name?
- Double Symbolism
- In-universe politics (e.g. The Invisible Princess, The Lost King, FEF: Aftermath)
- Worldbuilding (see below)
- Fan Verse: the creator of one around Fire Emblem Fates, born from her Chronicles of the Unexplored series.
- One of Us: She frequents TV Tropes quite often (a Troper herself); drops several trope names in her author's notes or fanfics; and, according to her Tumblr, is a huge Star Wars geek.
- World Building: And how! T.A.O.'s The Invisible Princess alone fleshes out the customs of various kingdoms and tribes, such as Izumo, the Fire Tribe, and Hoshido. Not to mention the "invisible" Kingdom of Valla.