Creator: Tetsu Inada
IT'S... IT'S TETSU INADAAAAA!!!
Now available in 8-bi-- Trombe!
Ahem.So anyway, Tetsu Inada is one of the seiyuus known around since the 90's, gracing the world of voice acting with his natural bass register voice, thus his forte is mostly men that are badass, macho and powerful all around (bishonen-ness not accounted for). While he doesn't garner extreme fame, he's also the voice behind TWO Memetic Badasses, so he's certainly one seiyuu you don't want to forg — (Trombe!)(After the song is over...)He's also notable for voicing a group of anthropomorphic badasses, dogs/wolves being one of the more popular ones (so manly that they somehow end up becoming popular furry GAR), so he has voiced someone for every fandom!Has a twitter account, named after two of his famous roles (or nicknames)
All right, for the roles Tetsu Inada has done, here they are:
- A-ou in Kiddy Grade and Kiddy GiRL-AND
- Akira Maeda in Cromartie High School
- Arthur in Marvel vs. Capcom 3 and Project X Zone replacing Fumihiko Tachiki in Namco X Capcom ("Huzzah!")
- Baldus in Yggdra Union
- Barack Zinnin in Gundam 00
- Bravoman in Namco X Capcom
- Cu Chulainn in Bravely Second
- Diulf in Suikoden Tierkreis
- Doggie Kruger in Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger. And WILL reprise to dub his Power Rangers counterpart Doggie Cruger.
- Drag Guildy in Gonna be the Twin-Tail!!
- Elzam von Branstein/Ratsel Feinschmeker in the Super Robot Wars series (The Mysterious Gourmet ? Is my translator broken ?!!)
- Emperor Muge Zorbados in Super Robot Wars Impact, Super Robot Wars Alpha 3, Super Robot Wars GC and Super Robot Wars Z2
- Ezel Granada and Shuten in Super Robot Taisen OG Saga: Endless Frontier
- Geri (one of Tytti's wolf familiars) in Masou Kishin: Revelation of Evil God (and the first part's remake)
- Keparoc in 2nd Original Generation Dark Prison
- Fenrir in ShiningBlade
- Fred Rodfork in Atelier Ayesha
- Godot in the Ace Attorney commericals.
- Harry Ord in Turn A Gundam (UNIVEEEERSEEEE!!)
- Hidden Phantom in Mega Man Zero
- Ioryogi in Kobato, and in one episode he even reprises his role as Kurogane!
- Ira Gamagoori in Kill la Kill
- Julius Belmont in Castlevania: Chronicles of Sorrow (Note that Aoni website and Japanese wikipedia list Osamu Ryuutani as Julius. This isn't true, the credits of Dawn of Sorrow doesn't list his name, even though Julius is present.)
- Castlevania: Harmony of Despair confirms this in the credits.
- Karura Itami in Ore-tachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai
- Komamura Sajin & Love Aikawa in Bleach
- Kurogane in Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle
- Leo Whitefang in Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN-
- Lü Bu and Huang Gai in Dynasty Warriors
- Manabu Takasaki in Nichijou
- Maximum Mask (Crasher Wake) in Pokémon
- Nappa in Dragon Ball Kai , replacing Shozo Iizuka for unknown reasons.
- Panther Caluroso in Star Fox
- Raidou as of Dead or Alive Dimensions (replacing Koji Yada)
- Rouen in Shining Wind
- General Shepherd in the Japanese version of Modern Warfare 2
- Shuten in Hyakujuu Sentai Gaoranger
- Tachibana Muneshige in the Sengoku Basara series (in which he manages to be both badass and hilariously unfortunate)
- The voice of Takeshi Hongo in Kamen Rider Decade: All Riders vs. Dai-Shocker
- Tarkus in JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
- Tatsuzo the Burning in Gundam Build Fighters
- Tetsu Shinjou in Cardfight!! Vanguard
- True Assassin in Fate/stay night
- Youkai Kamaitachi in Shuriken Sentai Ninninger
Now available in 8-bi-- Trombe!