Creator: Style Wager
Style Wager is a Canadian artist best known for his fantasy RPG book illustrations and his mostly web-originated comics. His works include:
- Dela The Hooda – A web comic about a fox woman from a parallel world stranded in a small Canadian town. A non-porn sequel to earlier yiff comics. Started in 1997, as of 2010s updates several times a year. Can be read here (warning: the archive also has some NSFW images); new strips are also posted to the author's FurAffinity page (NSFW for registered users only).
- Dragon Quest – A humorous fantasy epic starring a magical dragon with Non-Mammal Mammaries.
- Brave New World – A Porn with Plot comic anthology with furry and fantasy girls
Tropes that apply to Style Wager’s works in general include:
- All Women Are Lustful: Though they like being treated with a bit of respect.
- Author Appeal: Style has admitted that he’s fond of short (but full-bodied) girls, which explains the large number of goblins, halflings, gnomes, dwarfs and athropomorphic rodents that can be found in his works
- Fantastic Foxes: Subverted with the Hood. They have human intelligence, but are not magical or particularly cunning
- Furry Comics
- Half-Human Hybrid: A few examples, although they might be cases of Gender Equals Breed
- Hobbits: The Halflings, who are one of the most common fantasy species in Wager’s works
- Interspecies Romance: Far more common than same-species romances, really.
- Meganekko/Nerds Are Sexy: Several examples, including at least two or three male ones.
- Our Goblins Are Different: Style’s "own" goblins are a grey-skinned Proud Warrior Race. He also draws Warcraft-inspired Green Skinned Fantasy Babes, but only for his erotic material.
- Single Furry Or Fantasy Woman Seeks Good Human Man.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.