Creator / Shebakoby
Shebakoby, also known as Sheba and the troper KobyFish
, is a fanfiction
writer mostly known for stories set in The Transformers
including a number of crossover
fics, such as Slimer In The Machine
Deviantart page hereTransformers LexiconFanfiction.net profile
Her work contains examples of:
- Action Girl
- Ascended Extra: The Quintesson Evil Sorcerer known as The Red Wizard from The Transformers Season 3 episode "Madman's Paradise" becomes a major antagonist in The Big Capture of 1999/2006.
- Ax-Crazy: Galvatron in the early part of The Big Capture of 1999/2006. He gets better.
- Berserk Button: Sheba will fly into a rage and beat anyone senseless if they attack Starscream. Including Megatron and Optimus Prime.
- When Galvatron finds out that Sheba is Starscream's Guardian, he flies into a rage and tries and fails to have her destroyed multiple times. Justified in that Galvatron was sure that Sheba was going to destroy him, given the events of Transformers: The Movie.
- Big Eater: The Insecticons, and Sheba, on occasion.
- Big "NO!": Megatron, on several separate occasions, including in Prisoner Of Destiny and The Big Capture of 1999/2006.
- Bodyguard Crush
- Canon Discontinuity: Partially subverted in The Big Capture of 1999/2006.
- Continuation Fic
- Capture and Replicate
- Deadpan Snarker
- Desperation Attack
- Enemy Mine
- Even Evil Has Loved Ones: Megatron. Particularly evident in The Big Capture of 1999/2006 when we find out he's Sheba's adoptive father from prior to the Great War, and in the collaboration Shadow Of The Guardian co-written by Conveyus-Prime.
- Even Evil Has Standards
- Faking the Dead: In The Big Capture of 1999/2006 it is discovered that The Quintessons replaced a number of Autobots and Decepticons with identical clones, similar to the plot device in the Season 2 Episode "A Prime Problem", shortly prior to the events of Transformers: The Movie.
- Fix Fic: This Combiner Wars story
- Hulk Speak: The Dinobots, Trypticon, Devastator, Bruticus, and Menasor in Prisoner of Destiny and The Big Capture of 1999/2006
- Mega Crossover: Several works have incorporated The Transformers with Masters of the Universe and Final Fantasy.
- Motor Mouth: Blurr in The Big Capture of 1999/2006
- Mr. Exposition: Perceptor gets this role. A lot.
- My God, What Have I Done?:Megatron, when he realizes how many times he nearly destroyed the Earth, right along with Sheba, who he had promised to protect, before he knew she was on Earth, in The Big Capture of 1999/2006. Not only that, the only reason Sheba is still alive is because of Optimus Prime and the Autobots foiling his plans. Leads to a complete Heel–Face Turn.
- Morality Pet
- Nice Job Fixing It, Villain!: Galvatron causes damage to a Quintesson vessel in a violent berserk rage, which unknown to him, is holding Sheba. The severe damage to the ship's systems allows her to escape.
- One-Hit Kill: One of Sheba's Limit Breaks is an immediate K.O. that ignores resistance to Instant Death.
- Original Character: Sheba, among a few others.
- Our Ghosts Are Different
- Pet The Cat
- Summon Magic: Sheba actually qualifies as this, herself, in addition to the Guardian Forces she wields.
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork
- The Chosen One: Not only Rodimus Prime, but Starscream as well, in The Big Capture of 1999/2006
- Tyke Bomb: The Quintessons, under Unicron's orders attempted to do this to Sheba when they first captured her, as revealed in Prisoner Of Destiny and The Big Capture of 1999/2006.
- Undying Loyalty: Even after Galvatron's defeat at the hands of Megatron, Cyclonus still refuses to swear allegiance to Megatron in The Big Capture of 1999/2006.