Creator: Sarah Williams
"Sarah Williams' page are meant to be finished. Like tropes! ... Or tropers."Sarah Williams is a voice actress who had debuted as Ayumi Tokita of Squid Girl. She next took a role as Peacock in the video game Skullgirls. Then she got an upper stage as Sayaka Miki in the English version of Puella Magi Madoka Magica which could be her breakout role to date. She then took Neptunia's Uni which doubles as a shared role with Eri Kitamura.Afterwards, she starts to differ further from Kitamura, which reveals a trait of hers: She's crazy, and by that we meant Crazy Awesome. Thus most of her roles later would be more like hyperactively crazy girl.Her Texan counterpart is Monica Rial and Hilary Haag (for similar vocal ranges and typecast).Has a Twitter account.
Notable roles by Sarah Williams:
- Ayumi Tokita in Squid Girl
- Jinx the Loose Cannon from League of Legends
- Karin Miyoshi in Yuki Yuna Is a Hero
- Lizbeth in Sword Art Online
- Metallia, The Swamp Witch in The Witch and the Hundred Knight
- Nonon Jakuzure in Kill la Kill
- Peacock in Skull Girls
- Sayaka Miki in Puella Magi Madoka Magica
- Sayu Hisanuma in Nagi-Asu: A Lull in the Sea
- Shallotte Elminus in Atelier Shallie: Alchemists of the Dusk Sea
- Miku and Shion Ozu in Coppelion
- Uni in Neptunia (Also reprised in the FUNimation dub of the anime adaptation)
- Welsh Cocott in Mugen Souls
- Yuniko "Scarlet Rain" Kouzuki in Accel World
Tropes associated with Sarah Williams:
- Cute and Psycho: What Nonon, Peacock, Yuniko, and Jinx have in common.
- Genki Girl: Many of the characters she voices tend to be very hyperactive, especially Jinx.
- Pigeonholed Voice Actor: Tends to play crazy girls. Probably because she is crazy.
- Star-Making Role: Sayaka Miki.
- Woman of a Thousand Voices: Apart from sounding like Eri Kitamura, she has a wide vocal range as evidenced here.