Creator: Ryo Naitou
Ryo Naitou is a Japanese voice actor that was born in June 22, 1974 in the Osaka prefecture.Sometimes he can be doing the comedy relief: The Idiot from Osaka (him being born in Osaka...), a Butt Monkey, or a Jerkass, or even a Bishōnen, or can be an ace, as well. Since his voice still sounds pretty juvenile for being almost 40 years old, you can pretty much spot him on young roles, relatively because he does a lot of minor characters in series.His name is almost always mistranslated as Rei Naitou, since his given name's kanji "玲" can be also read as Rei, like the time he voiced Rei Sagami in Kodomo no Omocha, more or less being a case of Name's the Same...
Notable roles by Ryo Naitou:
- Taiga Okajima in Assassination Classroom
- DJ/Tripledacus and Ikard in Beast Wars II
- Hydra in Beast Wars Neo
- Naomi Minamoto in Capeta
- Yutaka Takenouchi in Cromartie High School
- Touta Matsuda in Death Note
- Takeshi in Di Gi Charat
- Homura in GA Geijutsuka Art Design Class
- Several characters, notoriously the famous haiku-poet Bashou in Gag Manga Biyori
- Jun Abe in Good Morning Call
- Hirokazu Takeda in Gunparade Orchestra (the anime series, at least)
- Ken Joushima in Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
- Rei Sagami in Kodomo no Omocha
- Yukihiko Nakamaru in Maburaho
- Hikaru Agata, also better known as Kaitou Retort and Uchuu Medarotter X in Medabots
- Allan in Monster Rancher
- Gaster in the anime based on Parappa The Rapper
- Koharu Konjiki (The Idiot from Osaka that isnít exactly an idiot) and Shou Ota in The Prince of Tennis
- Kojirou Satou aka Afro from Sexy Commando Gaiden: Sugoi Yo!! Masaru-san
- Kenji Koba in Suzuka
- Gusher and Counter Arrow in Transformers: Robots in Disguise
- Yasushi Furuya in Uchuu Kyoudai
- Katsurou Shibusawa in Whistle!
- Nai in Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou OVAís
- Ryuuji Otogi in Yu-Gi-Oh!
- Hideyuki Kashiwabara in Zipang
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.