Rosamund Mary Elizabeth Pike (born 27 January 1979) is an English actress who first came to international attention when she played Bond Girl Miranda Frost in Die Another Day, and received an Oscar nomination for Gone Girl.
She appeared in
- Wives and Daughters
- Die Another Day
- Pride and Prejudice
- An Education
- Hedda Gabler
- Jackboots on Whitehall
- Barney's Version
- Johnny English Reborn
- The Big Year
- Wrath of the Titans
- Jack Reacher
- The World's End
- Gone Girl
- Action Girl: Many of her roles.
- Blondes Are Evil: Her villainous roles, her Star-Making Role included.
- Cunning Linguist: Speaks fluent French and German.
- English Rose: She's English and has the proper look for the trope, so she can pull off playing a wholesome English girl very well. For example, see her role of Jane Bennet in the film adaptation of Pride and Prejudice.
- Everyone Loves Blondes: Her characters tend to be desired or/and the Love Interest.
- Fake American: Practically a quarter of her roles. Her American accent is solid.
- Ms. Fanservice: Practically most of her roles because she's very beautiful and she's seen in some sexy scenes.
- Mean Character, Nice Actor: In Gone Girl, she plays the sociopathic Amy Dunne and in Die Another Day she plays Miranda Frost, both women who are anything but nice. In real life, she's very nice and is great fun to watch in interviews.
- Star-Making Role: As Miranda Frost. She also gained recognition for her role as Jane Bennet in Pride and Prejudice, which is close to how she is in real life.