Plus One Animation is a Korean animation studio.
First popping up in 1991 as a subsidiary of Saerom
, Plus One's main claim to fame is working on the works of Mike Judge
. Of course, they also do shows for a wide variety of other clients.
Compare Rough Draft Studios
, their partner on Mike Judge's shows. Do not confuse with Timeshift Channel
Shows worked on by Plus One:
- 101 Dalmatians: The Series (With numerous other studios)
- Avatar: The Last Airbender (Ink and Paint on the Pilot, led by Tin House; Series is done by DR Movie (early episodes), JM Animation (most of it) and Moi Animation (additional animation studio under contract for JM)
- Battletoads (Done under Saerom's watch)
- Beavis And Butthead
- Captain N: The Game Master (Season 3 under Saerom's watch, first two seasons done by Sei Young)
- Daria (Season one only; Rough Draft would take over in season two)
- Doug (all of the Disney episodes, including the movie)
- The Goode Family
- King of the Hill
- Legend of The Hawaiian Slammers
- The Mask (Seasons 2 and 3; with Dai Won, Fil-Cartoons and Philippine Animation Studio Inc)
- The Mighty Ducks (four episodes, with Sunwoo, Wang Film Productions, Koko Enterprises, Animal Ya and Walt Disney Animation Japan)
- The Real Ghostbusters (With numerous other studios; done under Saerom's watch)
- Recess (Most of the episodes starting with season two, alongside Sunwoo and Toon City)
- Street Sharks
- The Twisted Tales of Felix the Cat
Tropes associated with Plus One:
- Animation Bump: Their work on Beavis and Butthead Do America, done alongside Rough Draft. Some of their other work, too.
- Deranged Animation: Seen on Beavis and Butthead (to an extent), and especially The Twisted Tales of Felix the Cat.
- Limited Animation: Seen in King of The Hill and Beavis and Butthead to some extent.
- Off Model: It happens a bit. Their first batch of Recess episodes suffered from this, but they got better. Still more off model than Sunwoo, but a lot better than Toon City.