Creator: Plus One Animation
Plus One Animation is a Korean animation studio.First popping up in 1991 as a subsidiary of Saerom, the studio formed because DiC asked Choon Man Lee, who was previously an overseas director for A.C. Productions on The Real Ghostbusters, to work on the spin-off Slimer. Plus One's main claim to fame is working on the works of Mike Judge. Of course, they also do shows for a wide variety of other clients.Compare Rough Draft Studios, their partner on Mike Judge's shows. Do not confuse with Timeshift Channel.
Shows worked on by Plus One:
- 101 Dalmatians: The Series (14 episodes) List
- Avatar: The Last Airbender (Ink and Paint on the Pilot, led by Tin House; Series is done by DR Movie (early episodes), JM Animation (most of it) and Moi Animation (additional animation studio under contract for JM)
- Battletoads (Done under Saerom's watch)
- Beavis And Butthead (including the 2011 revival)
- Beavis And Butthead Do America (with Rough Draft)
- Captain N: The Game Master (Season 3 under Saerom's watch)
- Daria (Seasons 1, 3-5)
- Doug (all of the Disney episodes, including the movie)
- The Goode Family
- Hercules (2 episodes)List
- King of the Hill (102 episodes)List
- Legend of The Hawaiian Slammers
- Lloyd in Space (20 episodes)List (the rest by Sunwoo Entertainment)
- The Mask (Seasons 2 and 3; with Dai Won, Fil-Cartoons, Philippine Animation Studio Inc, and New Vision International)
- The Mighty Ducks (3 episodes)List
- PB&J Otter
- The Real Ghostbusters (With numerous other studios; done under Saerom's watch)
- Recess (Most of the episodes starting with season two, alongside Sunwoo and Toon City)
- Street Sharks (1st season only; replaced by Mook, Wang, Fil-Cartoons, Rainbow Animation Philippines, Han Yang, and Jade in season 2)
- The Twisted Tales of Felix the Cat
Tropes associated with Plus One:
- Animation Bump: Their work on Beavis and Butthead Do America, done alongside Rough Draft. Some of their other work too.
- Deranged Animation: Beavis and Butthead (to an extent) and The Twisted Tales of Felix the Cat.
- Limited Animation: King of The Hill, Beavis and Butthead, Doug and Recess.
- Off Model: Their first batch of Recess episodes suffered from this.
- Production Posse: As mentioned in the intro paragraphs, Plus One was frequently used by Mike Judge's cartoons. Jumbo Pictures was also fond of them, having used them in four of their productions (Disney's Doug, PB&J Otter, Stanley, and 101 Dalmations: The Series).