Oona Castilla Chaplin (born 1986) is a Spanish-born actress, and show business royalty, the granddaughter of Charlie Chaplin and Oona O'Neill and great-granddaughter of playwright Eugene O'Neill. As her mother Geraldine Chaplin was an actress, Oona traveled around the world, visiting Switzerland, Cuba, America, and other countries. At age fifteen, she won a drama scholarship to Gordonstoun school in Scotland, where she began acting in school plays. After graduating from Gordonstoun, she studied at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art. Her first starring role was in the Spanish horror film Imago Mortis alongside her mother. Oona has since appeared on several British TV shows, such as Married Single Other, Sherlock, The Hour, and Game of Thrones.
- Romeo and Juliet as Juliet
- A Midsummer Night's Dream (2003 production) as Bottom
- Spooks (2007 episode "The Virus, Part 2") as Kate
- Inconceivable (2008) as Laura Chapel
- Spooks Code 9 (2008 episode "Episode 2") as Kate
- Quantum of Solace (2008) as the receptionist at Perla de las Dunas
- Imago Mortis (2009) as Arianna
- Pelican Blood (2009) as Linda
- Married Single Other (2009 episodes) as Fabiana
- ¿Para qué sirve un oso? (2010) as Rosa
- The Devil's Double (2011) as Beauty
- The Hour (2011) as Marnie Madden
- Sherlock (2012+) as Jeanette
- Game of Thrones (2012-2013) as Talisa Maegyr
- Cunning Linguist: Speaks nearly twenty languages.
- Fake Nationality: Oona has played people from many different countries (including fictional ones) and does not consider herself as belonging to any one particular country.
- Name's the Same: Named for her grandmother Oona O'Neill Chaplin.