Creator: Noomi Rapace
Noomi Rapace (born December 28, 1979) is a Swedish actress best known as Lisbeth Salander in the Swedish film adaptations of The Millennium Trilogy. She also stars in Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows and plays the lead role in Ridley Scott's Prometheus as well as Brian De Palma's 2013 film Passion. She has a supporting role in The Drop.
- Action Girl: Kicks a whole lot of ass in the Dragon Tattoo movies.
- Determinator: One of the main traits of both Lisbeth Salander and Dr. Elizabeth Shaw.
- Doing It for the Art: Has been quoted as saying there needs to be more of this in cinema. Or, at least, Swedish cinema needs more of this.
- Dyeing for Your Art: Her Lisbeth Salander role, which involved a lot of piercings (most of which she'd actually had as a teenager, so she just got them redone), and a lot of pale makeup to cover up her naturally dark complexion.
- Pint-Sized Powerhouse: Just a hair over five foot four.
- Star-Making Role: As Lisbeth; she was primarily a stage actress up to that point, but has since begun to act in big-budget Hollywood films.