Creator: Nancy Allen
Nancy Anne Allen (June 24, 1950 - ) is a Golden Globe-nominated American actress and cancer activist best known for her roles in the films Carrie, the RoboCop trilogy, and Dressed to Kill.Allen began an acting and modelling career as a child, and from the mid-1970s appeared in small film roles, most notably the anchor of Robert Zemeckis's ensemble comedy I Wanna Hold Your Hand. A pivotal supporting role in Carrie brought her recognition, and after marrying the director Brian De Palma, she appeared in several of his films, including Dressed to Kill and Blow Out. Her subsequent films include Strange Invaders, The Philadelphia Experiment, Poltergeist III, Limit Up, Out of Sight, and the RoboCop trilogy.
- Carrie as Chris Hargensen
- 1941 as Donna Stratton
- Home Movies as Kristina
- Dressed to Kill as Liz Blake
- Blow Out as Sally Bedina
- Another World as Paula James
- Faerie Tale Theatre as Princess Elizabeth
- The RoboCop trilogy as Officer Anne Lewis
- Poltergeist III as Patricia Wilson-Gardner
- Memories Of Murder as Jennifer/Corey
- Touched by an Angel as Megan
- The Outer Limits (1995) as Rachel Rose in "Valerie 23"
- The Commish as Gina Raposo
- Out of Sight as Midge
- Children of the Corn 666: Isaac's Return as Rachel Colby
- Judging Amy as Helen White
- Circuit as Louise
- The Division as Christine Ogden
- Law & Order: Special Victims Unit as Carin Healy
Tropes relating to her work:
- Blondes Are Evil: In Carrie most notably.
- The Danza: Her debut role is named Nancy.
- Everyone Loves Blondes: In Dressed to Kill.
- Hair of Gold, Heart of Gold: As Anne Lewis in RoboCop.
- McLeaned: She wanted to be written out from the RoboCop franchise so they had her Killed Off for Real in RoboCop 3.
- Production Posse: To Brian De Palma, whom she married for a time.
- Real-Life Relative: She was married to Brian De Palma when she starred in some of his films.
- Romance on the Set: She was married to Brian De Palma.
- Star-Making Role: As the Alpha Bitch in Carrie, though her signature role is generally agreed to be Anne Lewis.
- Two First Names: Three if you include her middle name, Anne. This also applies to some of her characters like Paula James, Liz Blake, Rachel Rose, Rachel Colby, and Anne Lewis.