Martin Louis Amis (born 25 August 1949) is an English novelist and literary critic. His father Kingsley Amis was also a novelist.
Bibliography of his novels:
- The Rachel Papers, 1973
- Dead Babies, 1975
- Success, 1978
- Other People, 1981
- Money, 1984
- London Fields, 1989
- Time's Arrow: Or the Nature of the Offence, 1991
- The Information, 1995
- Night Train, 1997
- Yellow Dog, 2003
- House of Meetings, 2006
- The Pregnant Widow, 2010
- The State of England: Lionel Asbo, Lotto Lout, 2012
- The Zone of Interest, 2014
- Bad Is Good and Good Is Bad: When viewed in reverse order, this is true of events in the real world. The whole point of Time's Arrow.
- Femme Fatale: Deconstructed in London Fields. Nicola Six sure is very attractive, seductive, and has morally ambiguous motives, but she's also full of self-hate, moral conflicts and unstable self-confidence. Still she enjoys acting this character out.
- Foil: Guy, to Keith, in London Fields. As stated by the author in the chapter he's introduced in's name ("The Foil"), even before the readers get to know his character...
- Lemony Narrator: In London Fields.
- Slice of Life: The ongoing lives of three Londoners take up much of London Fields.