Lily Cole (born 1988) is an English actress and model. She has appeared in many magazines, and has had a few acting roles to her credit. She stands out thanks to her red hair, height, large blue eyes, and doll-like face.
- St. Trinian's (2007) as Polly
- The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus (2009) as Valentina
- Doctor Who (2011 episode "The Curse of the Black Spot") as the Siren
- The Moth Diaries (2011) as Ernessa
- Snow White and the Huntsman (2012) as Greta
- There Be Dragons (2011) as Aline
- Confession Of A Child Of The Century (2012) as Elsie
- The Zero Theorem (2013) as Woman in street commercial
- The Messenger (2015) as Emma
- Orion (2015)
- Gravy (2015) as Mimi
- London Fields (2016) as Trish Shirt
- Absolutely Fabulous The Movie (2016)
- Heroes Want Redheads: Her role as Valentina.
- Ms. Fanservice: Has had little reservation about appearing nude for some shoots.
- She Really Can Act
- Statuesque Stunner: 5'10.