Leo R. Howard (born July 13, 1997) is an American actor, model and martial artist. Beginning his martial arts training at the age of four and an acting career at the age of seven, Howard is known for incorporating his karate skills into his feature film and television roles; as Young Snake Eyes in the 2009 action film, G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra, as Young Conan in the 2011 fantasy film, Conan the Barbarian (2011) and stars as Jack Brewer on the Disney XD comedy series, Kickin' It. He has also stars in a recurring role on the Disney Channel series Shake It Up. He had previously appeared in Aussie & Ted's Great Adventure alongside Alyssa Shafer (in which I could no longer watch due to its' anti-family themes). He is scheduled to appear (alongside Madison Pettis, Corbin Bleu, Monique Coleman, Olivia Holt, Justin Bieber, Victoria Justice, Adrian Grenier, Emma Roberts, Kay Panabaker, Kim Kardashian, Anna Chlumsky, Sophia Grace Brownlee, Ashley Tisdale, Joey King, Bindi Irwin, Alexa Vega and Miranda Cosgrove) as the newer generation of the Rat Pack in Ocean's 11: The Mission Continues (Warner Home Video) as a G rated upcoming children's direct to video movie. Leo Howard is the champion martial artist of the Rat Pack who is not afraid of taking out a fellow police officer (with his karate moves) and (later) working with him, making sure that the mission goes successfully (while assisting Sophia Grace Brownlee in her mission to find a valuable diamond).
Tropes that apply to Leo Howard are:
- Badass Adorable
- Celeb Crush: Julianne Hough and Kim Kardashian.
- Chick Magnet
- Cordon Bleugh Chef: his mother mentions that he has a passion for cooking and tends to create rather odd concoctions in the kitchen.
- Fanboy: He is a huge fan of Bruce Lee and Chuck Norris.
- Friend to All Living Things: he's fond of animals and has interest in veterinary medicine.
- Long-Haired Pretty Boy
- Mr. Fanservice: His fandom arguably rivals that of Justin Bieber.
- Mysterious Middle Initial: It's unknown what the R stands for.
- Teen Idol