Kuledud3 is a Minecraft Machinima
writer and director who is best known for his work on Newbies
. He frequently films with Br3ton and SexyHotTub. It should be noted that his Minecraft skin doesn't even look remotely human, and more like a piece of abstract art.
He has sometimes been seen participating in Let's Play
Survival Games with SkyDoesMinecraft
The trope section of this page is for Kuledud3 and all of his work aside
. Newbies has its own Trope page now.
- Blatant Lies: He openly denies being a brony when people mention it in his Splaturday videos, usually while wearing and holding vast amounts of My Little Pony merchandise.
- Catch Phrase: "Hello, my sexy blawks!" "CYAAAA!"
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: It shows in his work.
- Creator Cameo: He does this several times in his Machinimas, his character is usually recognized as the director and referred to by name.
- Freeze-Frame Bonus: He adds a few strange background characters in most of his Machinimas, most notably Herobrine.
- Obligatory Swearing: Did you really have to say the F word three times in that sentence? Oh yeah, Rule of Funny.
- Orphaned Series: An improv Machinima where the audience said what happens in the next episode through YouTube comments was abandoned to make way for Newbies.
- Random Events Plot: To say the least, this is how most of his Machinimas are written. One extreme example is from his swimming school Minecraft Machinima when the instructed tells them that he will "show them how the professionals do it." He climbs to the top of the diving board, jumps off, then a gigantic fish bursts out of the water, swallows him (presumably), and destroys the building with a giant explosion. The fish is then seen floating above the city and destroying buildings with lazer beams.
- Real Men Wear Pink: He's a brony and is proud of it.
- Sir Swears-a-Lot: Kuledud3 can't seem to go through a video longer than one minute without dropping the F-Bomb. He also uses other profane frames and just plane strange phrases, such as 'Holy torch tits!' For little to no reason at all.
- Stuff Blowing Up: Half of his Machinimas end in everything blowing to kingdom come, usually with little to no explanation.
- Take That Me: He pokes fun at his own laziness for laughs.
- In a video explaining that he had been inactive for a month for no real reason at all, he said, "Can you believe that? Can you believe how much of a dickhead I am?"
- "Part three coming in seven years.'' Was seen after the credits in the Herobrine part two special of Newbies.
- Something Completely Different: His second channel (named Kuleboobs) is a place for him to upload things that are so strange that he doesn't put them on his normal channel. Considering how weird his normal work is, you can guess how weird this stuff is.