The Dong Yang logo.
Koko Enterprises is a South Korean
company. Not much is known about them other than TMS Entertainment
own them (and just in case you don't believe us or The Other Wiki
, where the claim is from, look here
Koko is quite often paired with another South Korean studio called Dong Yang Animation. They've done a number of projects together, mainly those by Warner Bros.
For simplicity's sake, both studios have been merged into this one article.
, Rough Draft Studios
, DR Movie
, Sunwoo Entertainment
, Digital eMation
, Hanho Heung-Up
, Dong Woo Animation
and JM Animation
, other South Korean studios (and Koko Enterprises' partners for several series).
Shows worked on by Koko/Dong Yang include:
- 101 Dalmatians: The Series (Koko, 20 episodes) List
- Animaniacs (Koko; 6 shorts) List
- Ashita Tenki ni Nare! (Additional services)
- The Batman (Dong Yang)
- Batman: The Animated Series (Dong Yang; 41 episodes. Also worked on Batman: Mask of the Phantasm and Batman & Mr. Freeze: SubZero, the latter of which credits Koko)
- Batman Beyond
- Coconut Fred's Fruit Salad Island (Dong Yang)
- The Cramp Twins
- Da Boom Crew
- Extreme Ghostbusters (Koko)
- Family Guy (Koko, one episode - "E Peterbus Unum")
- Freakazoid! (Koko/Dong Yang)
- Gargoyles (Koko/Dong Yang; with Seoul Movie and Anima Samwon)
- Histeria! (Koko)
- Iron Man (Koko; second season. Replacing Rainbow Animation Group)
- Johnny Bravo (Season 2 onward)
- Jonny Quest: The Real Adventures (Koko, with Seoul Movie)
- Justice League
- Lupin III (Both instances through Koko):
- Mighty Max (Dong Yang)
- Miyuki-chan in Wonderland (Dong Yang; Additional services)
- íMucha Lucha!
- O-bake no... Holly (Additional services)
- Patapata Hikousen No Bouken (Koko; Additional services for TMS for episodes 4, 5, 9, 11, 14, 16, 20, 21 and 23, also Co-Production)
- The Proud Family (Koko; Early episodes and Movie)
- The Real Ghostbusters (Dong Yang, some episodes; with Wang, Saerom/Plus One Animation, TMS, Toei Animation, Sei Young, Dai Won, Hanho, KK C&D Asia and Visual 80 among other studios)
- Robin Hood no Daibōken (Additional services)
- Samurai Pizza Cats (Dong Yang; Additional services)
- Shuten Doji: The Star Hand Kid (Dong Yang; Additional services)
- Spawn (Koko, Animated Adaptation; season 1 only)
- Spicy City (Koko/Dong Yang)
- Superman: The Animated Series
- The Sylvester and Tweety Mysteries (Koko)
- Totally Spies! (Koko; First two seasons only, replaced by Digital eMation and Seoul Movie afterwards)
Tropes Associated with the studio:
- Animation Bump: Koko provided a well needed one to the Iron Man cartoon and on Patapata Hikousen No Bouken, but has been very inconsistent otherwise. Has been pointed out by the Batman: TAS crew. A number of 101 Dalmatians: The Series episodes as well.
- Off Model: A noticeable example mentioned by B:TAS crew — with the studio's first episode for the series, "Nothing to Fear", in which they ended up changing Scarecrow's posture. Has also occurred in other projects.