Kim Kardashian is so sexy! Her butt is like a big mountain of pudding.
Kimberly Noel Kardashian, born October 21, 1980, is a U.S. celebrity most known for... being a celebrity. The second eldest daughter of famed attorney the late Robert Kardashian, Kim has become, along with longtime friend Paris Hilton
, a poster girl for socialites
who become famous simply for merely existing in the world into which they were born. She generally rose to fame as a fashion designer for Paris Hilton.
Her more tangible claims to fame include her on-again, off-again relationship with New Orleans Saints player Reggie Bush, a leaked sex tape featuring herself and R&B singer Ray J, her short 72-day marriage to New Jersey Net Kris Humphries, and her role in the somewhat campy reality show Keeping Up With The Kardashians
[and its Spinoffs
— three(!) so far], focusing on her extended family.
She is currently dating and expecting a child with Kanye West
Tropes involving Kim Kardashian:
- Fan Nickname: When she was dating Reggie Bush, some of the gossip rags gave them the nickname "Bush and Tush."
- Hidden Depths: Her public persona is very much the "cute but dim" archetype that Jessica Simpson and Paris Hilton perfected (although she is one of a select few who isn't a Dumb Blonde.) However, much like Simpson and Hilton, she does have quite a bit of business savvy, and leverages people's perception of her to her benefit.
- Also, she sometimes tweets to raise awareness of the Armenian Genocide and the fact that the Turkish government insists on denying it ever happened. To say that a person such as Kim Kardashian being knowledgeable and active about a historic event is surprising is putting it mildly, though her Armenian heritage may have something to do with it.
- Kanye West: A boyfriend. And now her baby daddy. Note that the separation from Humphries has not yet been legally resolved.
- Male Gaze
- Ms. Fanservice: Well, what would you call someone who regularly Tweets pictures of herself in bikinis, closeup shots of her rear and so on?
- No True Armenian: Ask an Armenian what they think of Kim Kardashian (who also has Scottish and Dutch lineage), and chances are you'll get a response like this.
- Theme Naming: Her mother Kris must think a lot of herself: she named her daughters Kourtney, Kim and Khloe. The Kardashians have two half-siblings from their mother's remarriage: Kendall and Kylie. Oh, and Kim married a guy named Kris and is now with Kanye West. (The sole Kardashian son? Robert, after their father.)
- The New Tens