An American filmmaker, well-known for his ties to Aleister Crowley and the homoerotic subtext of his work. A pioneer of the Music Video as well as the Dream Sequence. Also famous, or infamous depending on who you ask, as the writer of the Based on a Great Big Lie Hollywood gossip book Hollywood Babylon.
- Puce Moment (Originally imagined to be part of a full-length feature called Puce Women)
- Rabbit's Moon
- Eaux d'Artifice
- Inauguration of the Pleasure Dome
- Scorpio Rising
- Invocation of My Demon Brother, featuring Mick Jagger and Anton LaVey
- Lucifer Rising
Common Tropes appearing in Anger's works include:
- Author Appeal: Anger is gay and his films include a lot of muscular, half-naked men. Also, larger doses of the occult.
- Horrible Hollywood: Hollywood Babylon
- Nothing but Hits: The soundtrack for Scorpio Rising consists of rock n' roll hits of the fifties and sixties.
- Satanism: Friend of Aleister Crowley and Anton LaVey.