Czerneda at the Polaris 26 sci-fi convention.
Julie E. Czerneda (1955-?) is a Canadian Speculative Fiction
author. She is a biologist by training, and her books are rife with aliens that are truly alien
. Her work has won several awards including four Prix Auroras
She's also written and edited several nonfiction books on career guidance and science education.
Works by Julie E. Czerneda:
- The Clan Chronicles:
- The Trade Pact Universe:
- A Thousand Words for Stranger (1997): Her debut novel.
- Ties of Power (1999)
- To Trade the Stars (2002)
- The Stratification Trilogy:
- Reap the Wild Wind (2007)
- Riders of the Storm (2008)
- Rift in the Sky (2009)
- In The Company Of Others (2001): A standalone novel that won a Prix Aurora for Best Long Form in English and was Romantic Times' 2001 Reviewers' Choice: Best Science Fiction Novel.
- Nights Edge
- Space Inc (2003): An anthology of short stories edited by Czerneda, which earned her a Prix Aurora for Best Editor.
- Species Imperative: A trilogy of biology, politics and survival in a multi-species, interstellar future.
- Survival (2004)
- Migration (2005)
- Regeneration (2006)
- Web Shifters: A trilogy revolving around the adventures of the shapeshifter Esen-alit-Quar.
- Beholder's Eye (1998)
- Changing Vision (2000)
- Hidden in Sight (2003)