"Revlon's Token Redhead is a versatile actress, charitable activist, and extinction-level MILF. She has a lot of freckles even for a redhead, probably because every time she steps outside God brings the sun out to get a better look. Her sex scenes have gotten so taboo they're no longer even erotic. I fully expect her next film to feature a bewildered Liam Neeson trying to make love to her as she claps two rocks down on an unsuspecting jar of apricot preserves."
Julianne Moore is a red-headed British-American actress, born December 3, 1960. She has received an enormous amount of critical acclaim, including five Oscar nominations. Her films include:
She also had a recurring role (six episodes) as one of Jack Doneghy's love interests on 30 Rock
Tropes related to this actress:
- Fiery Redhead
- Going Fur a Swim: Wore a fox jacket and black swimsuit for a magazine shoot◊.
- Good Adultery, Bad Adultery: Plays a lot of unfaithful wives, with some on the good adultery category, some on the bad.
- Evil Redhead: Her antagonist roles.
- Grandma, What Massive Hotness You Have: At 50, she still occasionally play Ms. Fanservice characters. Not that anyone's complaining.
- Heroes Want Redheads: If she's not the main character, she's the main character's wife/Love Interest.
- Hot Scientist: A number of her films during the Turn of the Millennium had her playing these.
- May-December Romance: A lot of her films starting the Turn of the Millennium had her characters being involved in this. And yes, even with a girl.
- Money, Dear Boy: Her stated reason for doing The Lost World: Jurassic Park, as she was trying to pay off the exorbitant divorce settlement that had been awarded to her ex-husband.
- Ms. Fanservice: A number of her films involve her doing nudity.
- Red Headed Heroine: Her heroic roles. Often, fiery ones.
- She Also Did: She wrote several children's books. Her first book, Freckleface Strawberry was a New York Times Best Seller.
- Stage Names: Her original name was Julie Anne Smith. Since that name was already taken, she put "Julie" and "Anne" together, and added her father's middle name, "Moore".