Jean-Pierre Jeunet (born 3 September 1953) is a French director and screenwriter best known for works such as The City of Lost Children, Alien: Resurrection and Amélie. He has a thing for ambiances that feel both dream-like and nostalgic in his movies, using sepia filters and Real Is Brown most notably. Yann Tiersen composed most of his films' soundtracks.
- Delicatessen (1991) (co-directed by Marc Caro)
- The City of Lost Children (1995) (co-directed by Marc Caro)
- Alien: Resurrection (1997)
- Le Fabuleux Destin d'Amélie Poulain (2001)
- A Very Long Engagement (2004)
- Micmacs (2009)
- The Young and Prodigious T.S. Spivet (2013)