Hiroko Konishi (小西 寛子) is a former seiyuu born on October 26, 1975. Best known for the roles of Sae Sawanoguchi in Mahou Tsukai Tai, Takeru "T.K." Takaishi in Digimon Adventure and Jiyu Nanohana in Jubei-chan.Then, in 2000, she announced that she would become a live-action actress. This, however, earned her the ire of her fellow seiyuu groups, and made her somewhat The Scrappy of seiyuu business. This unfortunate event put a lot of stress on her that eventually, she ended up announcing that she retired from showbiz. Poor woman.
↑As written in various Japanese-newspaper articles, the Public Prosecutors Office built a criminal case on 23 June 2017, against one of the professional writers who have been writing slanders and calumnies, disturbing and untruthful articles from around 2000 about her work as a Voice actress; the prosecuted writer was sentenced by the court for criminal penalties. This is the related Japanese newspaper article and Yahoo News and Otapol.
Some of her roles include:
- Sae Sawanoguchi in Magic User's Club (Mahou Tsukai Tai)
- Jiyu Nanohana in Jubei-chan
- Takeru Takaishi in Digimon Adventure
- Ojarumaru in Ojarumaru (first voice)
- Sophia Robelingue in Mitsumete Knight
- Shiori Misaka in the original Kanon game
- Tohru Honda in the first Fruits Basket drama CD
- Bridget in Guilty Gear
- Lilith Aensland in Darkstalkers
- Lisa Silverman from Persona 2
- Roll in Mega Man 8 and Battle and Chase
- Silky in I'm Gonna Be an Angel!