Hiroko Konishi (小西 寛子) is a former seiyuu born on October 26, 1975. Best known for the roles of Sae Sawanoguchi in Mahou Tsukai Tai, Takeru "T.K." Takaishi in Digimon Adventure and Jiyu Nanohana in Jubei-chan.Then, in 2000, she announced that she would become a live-action actress. This, however, earned her the ire of her fellow seiyuu groups, and made her somewhat The Scrappy of seiyuu business. This unfortunate event put a lot of stress on her that eventually, she ended up announcing that she retired from showbiz. Poor woman.
↑As written in various Japanese-newspaper articles, the Public Prosecutors Office built a criminal case on 23 June 2017, against one of the professional writers who have been writing slanders and calumnies, disturbing and untruthful articles from around 2000 about her work as Voice actress; the prosecuted writer was sentenced by the court for criminal penalties. This is the related Japanese newspaper article ”http://www.sankei.com/affairs/news/160629/afr1606290007-n1.html" and Yahoo News "http://zasshi.news.yahoo.co.jp/article?a=20160702-00010004-otapolz-ent." and Otapol"http://otapol.jp/2016/03/post-5973_entry_2.html" 「00年ごろから同様の書き込みがあり、」(disturbing and untruthful articles from around 2000 about her work as Voice actress;)Long term cases damaged her and made her lose her job and she is hereafter going to receive compensation for obstruction of business. Reporter. Mark O.B(C)2017(I'm female.not him)
Some of her roles include:
- Sae Sawanoguchi in Magic User's Club (Mahou Tsukai Tai)
- Jiyu Nanohana in Jubei-chan
- Takeru Takaishi in Digimon Adventure
- Ojarumaru in Ojarumaru (first voice)
- Sophia Robelingue in Mitsumete Knight
- Shiori Misaka in the original Kanon game
- Tohru Honda in the first Fruits Basket drama CD
- Bridget in Guilty Gear
- Lilith Aensland in Darkstalkers
- Lisa Silverman from Persona 2
- Roll in Mega Man 8 and Battle and Chase
- Silky in I'm Gonna Be an Angel!