Creator: Glen Keane
- "I never drew for the sake of drawing. I drew to make the paper go away."
- The Rescuers (1977): Animator
- Pete's Dragon (1977): Animator
- The Fox and the Hound (1981): Supervising animator for the climactic fight scene with the bear.
- Mickey's Christmas Carol (1983): Animator.
- The Great Mouse Detective (1986): Supervising animator for Ratigan.
- The Chipmunk Adventure (1987): Worked on the film during his time as a freelance animator.
- Oliver & Company (1988): Supervising animator for Georgette, Fagin and Sykes.
- The Little Mermaid (1989): Supervising animator for Ariel.
- The Rescuers Down Under (1990): Supervising animator for Marahute the eagle.
- Beauty and the Beast (1991): Supervising animator for the Beast.
- Aladdin (1992): Supervising animator for Aladdin.
- Pocahontas (1995): Supervising animator for Pocahontas.
- Tarzan (1999): Storyman and supervising animator for Tarzan.
- Treasure Planet (2002): Supervising animator for John Silver.
- Tangled (2010): Originally to be the film's director, he became an executive producer, animation director and storyman.
- Paperman (2012): Character designer. His last work for Disney.
- Wreck-It Ralph: Did early visual development for Sgt. Calhoun.
- Duet (2014): An animated entry in Google's Spotlight Series of interactive shorts for mobile devices. Directed and animated entirely by Keane himself.
Tropes associated with him:
- Doing It for the Art: Is very famous for this. At one point during production of Beauty and the Beast, he was animating the famous scene where the Beast turns back into his human form and production. At first he wanted to get through the scene quickly as the film was fast reaching its deadline, but Disney allowed him to take all the time he needed. What we got was one of the most beautiful scenes in Disney animation.
- Keane has also taken the time to host classes on character animation to students and aspiring animators.