Georgina "Georgie" Henley (born 1995) is an English actress from Ilkley in Yorkshire. She is best known for playing Lucy Pevensie in the film series of The Chronicles of Narnia, a role which earned her many awards. She has matured over the course of the movies, turning from a child actress into a stunning young lady.She also appeared as the young Jane Eyre in the 2006 BBC adaptation of Jane Eyre.In 2011, Henley got the role of Beth in the crime-drama Perfect Sisters, a film that is based on the true story about two Canadian teenaged sisters who killed their mother. The film was released in 2014.
Tropes related to Ms. Henley's work:
- Dyeing for Your Art: Dyed her hair almost black for Perfect Sisters.
- Playing Against Type: She's known for playing nice, innocent characters. Then she plays the goth, murderous Beth in Perfect Sisters.
- Raven Hair, Ivory Skin: You just need to look at her page image to see that.
- Real-Life Relative: Grown-up Lucy Pevensie at the end of the first movie was actually played by her older sister, Rachael Henley.
- She's All Grown Up: And how!